• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not that FOX doesn't have its own issues, but I bet they would love to have her.

I would think so, but I hate to see the only member of the MSM that was willing to challenge the ruling Junta's version of events on virtually everything, go to Fox as well. It makes it easier for her reporting to be marginalized by the mental midgets, yukking it up and saying "can't believe her, she works for Faux News" ...

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Looks like the sole reporter in the mainstream media, that was willing to look into what Dear Leader was doing, has been forced out for actually doing her job.
    Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS News - POLITICO.com

This doesn't sound at all like she was "forced out". Sounds to me like she's been trying to get out of her contract for some time.

"Feeling increasingly stymied and marginalized at the network, Attkisson began talking to CBS News President David Rhodes as early as last April about getting out of her contract. Those negotiations intensified in recent weeks, and her request was finally honored on Monday."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This doesn't sound at all like she was "forced out". Sounds to me like she's been trying to get out of her contract for some time.

"Feeling increasingly stymied and marginalized at the network, Attkisson began talking to CBS News President David Rhodes as early as last April about getting out of her contract. Those negotiations intensified in recent weeks, and her request was finally honored on Monday."

From the article: She increasingly felt that her work was no longer supported and that it was a struggle to get her reporting on air.

Sounds like she felt like she was no longer welcome there to me.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Think this through. One of the more common ways of forcing a person out is to simply make them so damned miserable they are happy to leave.

rdb700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    Southern IN
    Also supposedly the CBS News president David Rhodes has a brother Ben Rhodes that is a top advisor for " O " and has been mentioned to be involved in a few questionable issues for this administration. I hope wherever she goes that she exposes all their a**** !

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They threw Bernie Goldberg over the side and then smeared him for doing that back in the day.

Yeah they did. And just about every time I hear him speak he seems really (understandably) butthurt about that.

I'm sure they'll try that with Sharyl Attkisson too. We'll see if it sticks.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    5 Emmys , very smart, very driven, not bad on the eyes. I have a hunch she'll be just fine. I'm looking forward to he book!

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Also supposedly the CBS News president David Rhodes has a brother Ben Rhodes that is a top advisor for " O " and has been mentioned to be involved in a few questionable issues for this administration. I hope wherever she goes that she exposes all their a**** !

Yes, David is president of CBS and his brother Ben is a speechwriter and Deputy National Security Advisor for B.O. One may think this makes it easier for them to get what they want us to see on the air, but I am sure that has never happened. . . never.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom