• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhisle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Union County. Indiana
    I have been working with my wife on use of a pistol. Recently I purchased a little Pt22 for her to carry and plink with. Yesterday we were target practicing with it and she finally said it*** "get the .45!" she did really well with it. 25 paces and she hit a 3 inch steel target 4/6 shots... I am so proud of her!:rockwoot:

Glock

Marksman
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    I have been working with my wife on use of a pistol. Recently I purchased a little Pt22 for her to carry and plink with. Yesterday we were target practicing with it and she finally said it*** "get the .45!" she did really well with it. 25 paces and she hit a 3 inch steel target 4/6 shots... I am so proud of her!:rockwoot:

How is this good??? .45 is expensive!

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Hate to nit-pic but, isn't "get the 45" (forty five) technically four words??? :dunno: :D

Now, if you shot 9 or 40, it'd be three words ...just sayin'. :D

BTW, congratulations for your wife, and yourself! :yesway: ...it opens up a whole new world of birthday, Christmas, anniversary, Valentine's Day, (and other assorted holiday) gifts!

dhisle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Union County. Indiana
    Hate to nit-pic but, isn't "get the 45" (forty five) technically four words??? :dunno: :D

Now, if you shot 9 or 40, it'd be three words ...just sayin'. :D

BTW, congratulations for your wife, and yourself! :yesway: ...it opens up a whole new world of birthday, Christmas, anniversary, Valentine's Day, (and other assorted holiday) gifts!
    nah if ya spell it out ya gots to hyphenate it forty-five=one word!

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Good to hear, mine is a gun nut with an appetite too! She likes her Ruger SR22, and is very close to outshooting me with it. So then is when I bust out higher caliber! Her confidence is up, fundamentals are in tune, and yes... is going to be outshooting me soon!

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Good for you buddy! Now, if I could only get my wife on board with that.:rolleyes:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    my wife and I both picked up this hobby at the same time due to another couple taking us out on the range. I have wanted guns forever though... and she WAS scared of guns for no reason but now she is on her way to buying her own.

mlake12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    this is what i have gone through with my wife, started out with " I want to learn to shoot" :)

Top Bottom