• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    I just want to let everybody know I just finished Sheriff Ken Campbell 's 2 day training class and it was awesome. It's everything I expected and more. I would recommend it to new and long time pistol shooters!
    Charlie

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This has been a popular course in the past. Can you guys give any more details to help those folks who may be seeking out this course in the future?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    This has been a popular course in the past. Can you guys give any more details to help those folks who may be seeking out this course in the future?

What he said. I have heard tons of good stuff about this class, the only misgiving I would have is that it is a Gunsite class, but I guess that could be overcome by a good teacher. :)

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Was it Introduction to Defensive pistol? Took my wife to it a few years ago, was well worth the time for both of us.

Then it was around $250.00 per person. Not sure what it runs now.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I highly recommend Sheriff Campbell's classes. Campbell is a fine teacher who's thought about how to teach effectively, so he's not just some guy with the knowledge but doesn't know how to impart them to you. It goes without saying that he's got the knowledge and the skills. While some instructors out there may choose to dress down students with harsh language, the good sheriff's classes are very different. He is firm, clear, and polite, and he really gives one the impression that he's one fine man.

He teaches a basic defensive pistol course -- three days, at an absurdly low cost. He also teaches Gunsite courses on pistol, shotgun, and carbine. You don't even have to travel to Arizona. You can do it right here at Boone Co. Take them all.

He also invites well-regarded instructors to teach at Lebanon, and I'm sure they're all worthwhile. I can personally recommend Louie Awerbuck. He is an incredible instructor, and I love his sense of humor.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Ken is a great teacher and a wonderful human being!

Could have not said it better myself. A trainer can have all the knowledge about a subject but if he or she can't impart it to students then they fail as a instructor. Ken Campell has that talent . His assistants are pretty darn good also...

Top Bottom