• ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    You chose well.

Don't neglect training. What YOU can do matters more than what gun you own. You're a couple hours from Lexington, but I have a friend who teaches there. Let me know if you want his contact info.

Really like the looks of your classes, I need to put some money aside to take Intro to Force on Force.

catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    You chose well.

Don't neglect training. What YOU can do matters more than what gun you own. You're a couple hours from Lexington, but I have a friend who teaches there. Let me know if you want his contact info.

I'll keep that in mind. If not for me, then for some of my friends that live that way

Great, now all I can think about is cupcakes. Congrats on your new purchase. Now I'm off to make some celebratory cupcakes. :D

Cupcakes are always the best.

Great choice! :yesway: I'm sure you two will be very happy together :)

:D We are so far. Not a problem to complain about.

Thank God.. I did the same thing, then I started reading the thread.. Damn near a page and a half in before someone said something.

Oops. Also, apparently the wrong link was there. That's what I get for having about 50 tabs open at any one time. It's fixed now. :)

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Congratulations - Looks like a great EDC. Hope you have a good time at the range with it. Time to start looking for the next one.

Top Bottom