• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poweraddict

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    Greenfield
    I just put one on layaway today for my Mother on whim. She has brought up several times that she wants a gun, but she struggles racking slides. She loved my performance center shield(before I sold it) and I was actually planning on buying her a used one, but she freaked out about me buying her a used one p2p.
    So I was at a RK buying some ammo and I got to talking to the salesman about how she wanted a gun ,but struggled manipulating slides with her arthritis and that she didn't want a revolver. He showed me the 380 EZ and I was sold.
    I can't wait to give it to her!

augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    I bought the 9mm EZ and everything works like advertised.The big problem is the pistol shoots low. 115gr shoots 6in low at 10yds.Really disappointed.Moved to 147gr and got groups 3.5in low both was shot off A rest.Been looking for different sights but have had no luck.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I bought the 9mm EZ and everything works like advertised.The big problem is the pistol shoots low. 115gr shoots 6in low at 10yds.Really disappointed.Moved to 147gr and got groups 3.5in low both was shot off A rest.Been looking for different sights but have had no luck.

aug, how are you lining up the sights? Covering the target with the front sight? Or using the top edge of the front sight?

augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    I align the top of the front sight with the top of the rear sights.Then I align the top of the sights where I want the bullet to strike.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I align the top of the front sight with the top of the rear sights.Then I align the top of the sights where I want the bullet to strike.

Try this. Take a clothing or dry erase marker and blot our the rear sights. You can remove the black with a Qtip and rubbing alcohol. Then place that big white front sight right where you want to hit, just like an electronic “Reddot” sight. You will find a lot of sights are regulated to be used in this manner. I will admit to being middle aged now and white 3 dot sights are the first to go. On my personal guns I black out the rear sights with black paint and use orange sight paint on the front sight. I like orange, some people prefer green. The concept is simple, concentrate on the front sight and look through the rear sight.

My wife on the other hand won’t let me paint her sights. She insists on lining up the dots.

After typing all of that I should comment that the gun should not be shooting 6 inches low. That seems odd. But trying what I told you costs exactly nothing so long as you can borrow the dry erase marker from your office.

Top Bottom