• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    This may be kinda of a late question, but the board seems active so maybe someone will provide some timely informatin for me.

I want to attened my first gun show. Not necessarily to purchase anything but to kind of scope out the shows.

Looking I think to see a lot of vendors both businesses and individuals.

The closest one to me this weekend (Nov 7) is in Shipshewana.

Would it be worth my trip from Fort Wayne?

Am looking forward to the 1500 but that is some time away.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    the ship show is usually decent (its a 2009 gun show. don't expect anything to be given away, or to find that deal that EVERYONE else missed.). better than fort wayne has been in YEARS.

i would offer to meet you for lunch/dinner, but i have to work in a few hours.

gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    the ship show is usually decent (its a 2009 gun show. don't expect anything to be given away, or to find that deal that EVERYONE else missed.). better than fort wayne has been in YEARS.

Thanks for your quick reply. I might shuffle on up there shortly. Sorry to hear you have to work. But better than not having a job!

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    My dad and I are heading there right now. It has been a pretty good show lately. We'll see what it brings this time.

gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana

Ok, this newbie is headed to his first show. Will let everyone know what my impressions were when I get back.

Top Bottom