• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    Cicero
    Will be for primary gun, and deep concealment is what I'm looking for. Has anyone had one? In really curious about how tight they hold the gun to the body. If they sag, or let the handle flop around I might not spend the dough to even try.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sag, loose to body, handle flop! All after the first time you use it all day. As a BUG holster, you can get by, as a primary...

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I've used the 5.11 shirt. Even though it works as it's intended, I had two issues....

1) Slow draw. And to be really functional, you have to wear button downs all the time.

2) I HATE being hot when I don't have to be. This thing didn't help at all.

I've experimented with many carry systems. I now carry OWB, but covered by a shirt. It's as good as it gets, but not really DEEP concealment. I've carried a P95 IWB in a Crossbreed SuperTuck for over a year in a past job where carry wasn't allowed. If you don't know, the P95 is a BRICK. I did it just fine and nobody knew otherwise.

Jimb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    Cicero
    I've used the 5.11 shirt. Even though it works as it's intended, I had two issues....

1) Slow draw. And to be really functional, you have to wear button downs all the time.

2) I HATE being hot when I don't have to be. This thing didn't help at all.

I've experimented with many carry systems. I now carry OWB, but covered by a shirt. It's as good as it gets, but not really DEEP concealment. I've carried a P95 IWB in a Crossbreed SuperTuck for over a year in a past job where carry wasn't allowed. If you don't know, the P95 is a BRICK. I did it just fine and nobody knew otherwise.
    Very familiar with the P95....one of my favs. My carry gun though is a P4X 9, which is pretty small compared to a P95, but maybe I just need to get a sub-compact. I'm probably setting the comfort bar way to high for anything larger.

Top Bottom