• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Great news! I talked to Brian from ITP today, and he said he will donate the targets and range time for the poker shoot, and if we want to shoot afterwords (and as long as Matt will stay a little late) he will let us shoot for half price of his already low range fee!
    A big THANKS to Indy Trading Post for the generous donation!:rockwoot:

I told him I'd try to get ITP's name on the shirts also, if that's possible.

Matt said he can stay late if needed. I think it would be nice to throw him a few bucks for his time if he does.

It'd be cool if the other ranges would donate the few minutes needed to shoot our targets too! (hint hint)

Thanks Loganwildman, for posting the pic!

Consider it done.

I was going to start another thread somewhere (not sure where yet, and if a MOD wants to PM me and guide me on the rules and placement, I'd appreciate it) but we're considering having INGO advertisers sponsor the event and get their names and/or logos on the shirts for a fee.

Last year, it was myself and ECPR as sponsors. We're open to others.

Any interested parties can PM me for more info.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    Well being out of pocket for a while makes me almost miss the greatest event ever. I am going to put this on my #1 priority. I will be there. My wife may not make it this time. Is there a posting some where that has a more details of what is happening. I definitely hope to see a dirty dozen or something like that shirt. I won one of the prizes last year and never did use it.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    There is a Dirty Dozen design for the front of the shirt.

The logo design for the shirts is done, both front and back. I only need to know if advertisers are interested in sponsorships now.

PM me for more details.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    Anything new on the ride? It's just a month away and I'm looking forward to it. Really enjoyed last years. Is the cookout still planned. There is a chance that my wife would be willing to help with it. Dont think her back can take the ride this time. PM me if you would like her help.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Anything new on the ride? It's just a month away and I'm looking forward to it. Really enjoyed last years. Is the cookout still planned. There is a chance that my wife would be willing to help with it. Dont think her back can take the ride this time. PM me if you would like her help.

Thanks for the offer Jim! I'm pretty sure my wife can take care of the food, but another pair of hands can always be nice! We still haven't made any final decisions about location for dinner. We have permission to use the parking lot at ITP, there's always Garfield park right around the corner, and (probably my wife's first choice) my back yard is also an option!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Hey guys let me throw out a huge apology, I kind of took on this task of getting this thing going and I have been stupid busy this past couple weeks with school, work, girlfriend, and everything else going on. I'm going to hammer down on the event this week and get it all figured out so that we have a for sure plan. The route and date are set, the only thing we are on the fence about is the cook out afterwards. My vote is to have it at Dirtebiker's house as this will get us away from the range property when they will be closed and more area to relax without random people coming around. This also makes it optional if you even want to go to that. In order to make sure Dirtebiker doesn't get shafted on the fee's we will need to set an amount to chip in for food for the event and this will only ocme from those who are going afterwards. Like I said, sorry about the delay, I will get it all figured out this week. Thanks

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    I plan on doing the whole day including the cookout. Dirtbiker our offer stills stands, if your wife would like some help Reva is happy too. Last thing I want is your wife to be over whelmed.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I plan on doing the whole day including the cookout. Dirtbiker our offer stills stands, if your wife would like some help Reva is happy too. Last thing I want is your wife to be over whelmed.

Well, she's overwhelmed just about every night! Know what I mean? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!?

We're getting closer guys.can we get an approximate head count, so I can give Brian a number for targets?

And maybe INGO events would be a better forum for this?

Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    Well, she's overwhelmed just about every night! Know what I mean? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!?

We're getting closer guys.can we get an approximate head count, so I can give Brian a number for targets?

And maybe INGO events would be a better forum for this?

Sounds like someone was having a good dream.. lol

I am planning to be there.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Stainer asked that I go ahead and post the design since you all are waiting on the edge of your seats for it.

Drumroll....

Front for new riders:

picture.php

Front for the Dirty Dozen:

picture.php

Back for everyone:

picture.php

The back may change depending on if TFT/ECPR and ITP wish to have their actual logos added. If so, then I'll add my logo as well. Otherwise, we'll just leave them as text.

Anything white on the logo now will probably be whatever the color of the shirt is. I just chose not to remove all the white so it would be easily visible on here.

There ya go.

Top Bottom