• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    There was a shooting at the BP filling station down the street from me. Does any one know any details of what happened. All I know is there was a shooting but don't know if it was a robbery, fight or an accident. Being close to home it would be nice to know what happened.

Thanks

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The shooting didn't happen there, they drove there afterwards. It was not random, it was a business transaction gone awry.

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Thanks BB. It was finally shown on the news but only briefly without much info. There was a apartment complex shown that I assume was Cloverleaf Apartments.

As far as a business transaction gone bad it's probably safe to assume that it wasn't a legitimate type of transaction. But I'm sure you can't get into that much detail.

Thanks again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks BB. It was finally shown on the news but only briefly without much info. There was a apartment complex shown that I assume was Cloverleaf Apartments.

As far as a business transaction gone bad it's probably safe to assume that it wasn't a legitimate type of transaction. But I'm sure you can't get into that much detail.

Thanks again.

"Undocumented Pharmacists"? ;)

Top Bottom