• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    Two dead and two children critically wounded. Shooter was approximately 13 yrs old and killed himself after shooting a teacher and another child. My heart and prayers and go out to the family's of those hurt and killed in this senseless shooting in a GFZ.

Here we go again. We need to be prepared, if the liberals win the midterm elections we could be in trouble. Our rights will be in jeopardy as Obama and the rest of the gun grabbers will try to take over this country. We need to fight to stop and close these GFZ before this becomes common place.

Two dead, two wounded in Nevada middle school shooting

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I even looked again and still haven't seen them. With that said, I hereby deem this thread 'the' Nevada Middle School Shooting thread and will comment here:

Do they know how the kid got the gun?

And ignore comments on news articles. Holy crap. Apparently this is the NRA's fault and we all have blood on our hands.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yeah. That is a common problem with duplicate threads. They often end up in different forums. Sometimes there is a good argument for either forum, though I agree that Break Room was not the best choice for this topic. When you search before posting, be sure to search the entire site.

Top Bottom