• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Details are coming out.... Updated from the 1st link (WDRB-41)

"Then a guy came out from the gun shop, he was probably fifty yards away and was yelling put the gun down," said Paul Schum who saw the shooting happen. "Next thing you know, the guy at the gun shop apparently started shooting. 4 or 5 shots."

Schum said there was some sort of struggle between the two men. Metro police will not confirm who shot whom. However, investigators have said the two men who were shot are related but would not say how.

"They were limp and lifeless, they moved a little but you could tell that it was pretty serious," Schum said.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Details are coming out.... Updated from the 1st link (WDRB-41)

"Then a guy came out from the gun shop, he was probably fifty yards away and was yelling put the gun down," said Paul Schum who saw the shooting happen. "Next thing you know, the guy at the gun shop apparently started shooting. 4 or 5 shots."

Schum said there was some sort of struggle between the two men. Metro police will not confirm who shot whom. However, investigators have said the two men who were shot are related but would not say how.

"They were limp and lifeless, they moved a little but you could tell that it was pretty serious," Schum said.

I feel bad for........the shooter.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    From the first article.

"It's terrifying to see something like that go down and not be able to do anything about it," Schum said of witnessing the shooting.

I hope this makes this fellow rethink his ability to defend himself and others.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Shooter needs to lawyer up.....I have had two men come in the shop one time that said a man threatened them with a gun and was chasing them. I let them inside and called the police....I kept a gun in my hand and was worried these two young men were up to something (I had them keep their hands on their heads...)I was more worried about them than "the guy chasing them" as I did not see anyone chasing them...Police came and it was no longer my problem...

I don't know that I would have went outside and engaged two guys wrestling over a gun...I am leaning (nearly falling over) towards no...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Shooter needs to lawyer up.....I have had two men come in the shop one time that said a man threatened them with a gun and was chasing them. I let them inside and called the police....I kept a gun in my hand and was worried these two young men were up to something (I had them keep their hands on their heads...)I was more worried about them than "the guy chasing them" as I did not see anyone chasing them...Police came and it was no longer my problem...

I don't know that I would have went outside and engaged two guys wrestling over a gun...I am leaning (nearly falling over) towards no...

Yup. Not my circus, Not my monkeys. (at least not with just that little bit of info/coming into the situation late)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I hope this isn't a case of someone taking the "sheepdog" thing a bit too seriously.

Top Bottom