• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dennymac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    La Grange, KY
    Good afternoon, folks. I wanted to let you know that we have a fair selection of competitions available to shooters of all skill levels.
    We offer Garand matches, CMP Sniper matches, NRA High Power Rifle matches,and F Class matches, as well as 500 yard practice days. We also hold outdoor Pistol Bulls Eye matches.
    We are the Southern Indiana Rifle & Pistol Club. You do not have to be a member to atend any of our functions. However, we are always looking for good people to be members.
    We are also planning a Garand and High Power Rifle clinic for later in the year. Drop by the site and check us out. I do the web site, so if you have any questions, please get back with me. Thanks for your time. DennyMac

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Never realized you guys where there, have driven through Borden on the way to Silver Creek Gun Club in Sellersberg for USPSA matches. Never done much rifle stuff, but I bet it'd be fun to watch some of the events.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    JT you look at mother board's with thick glasses & have tunnel vision. SIRPC has been there yrs. Great outdoors range about 3/4 mile north of Ind. St. HWY 60, just go around the barn, thru the creek, across the corn field, over the rail road track, a quick rt. a left at the 500 yd. berm & your nearly there. They have a air operated 25 & 50 yd. NRA bullseye range. great group of guys. Dennymac correct me if I'm wrong on the NRA turner distance for pistols. Monthly meeting is at Wanda's in Georgetown, Ind. Great place to shoot.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Yeah, I'm still learnin what's in the area after moving ;)

I haven't done much with long guns in years, but have friends at work that will definately be interested.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Never realized you guys where there, have driven through Borden on the way to Silver Creek Gun Club in Sellersberg for USPSA matches. Never done much rifle stuff, but I bet it'd be fun to watch some of the events.

I applied for membership on July 6th, and went to the long range practice on the 7th. The facility is very nice and the members are friendly and helpful. I hadn't shot over 300yds in 25+ years and they helped get me on paper at 500 yards very quickly. I'm going to watch the match this morning, and maybe shoot a little afterwards.

Top Bottom