• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • __Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I've kind of noticed that the shops I visit (eastern IN) only sell guns as a whole unit and not parts.

Am I tripping here or do shops exists that sell general AR "things"

armorers tools (vices, wrenches etc)
    uppers/lowers (stripped, complete)
    various nuts/springs/pins/gas blocks/tubes
    muzzle devices/barrels
    rarely do I see Magpuls products, thats pretty common stuff too.
    I've never seen anything that isnt common. Noveske , Seekins, MEGA arms , DoubleStar DD, ETC ETC

is the best bet the gun shows/1500/internet box?
    Ill be honest, even gun shows around here (Muncie,greenfield) they have pretty poor choices

The reason I ask is currently everyone has been full retard tinfoil hat obama gettin my guns and they are buying literally everything they can, so online resources are limited

thanks for any shop suggestions or help

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    The 1500 is good for that kind of stuff and online sales. I have not found a lot of shops that have a lot of AR builder stuff. Beech Grove Firearms has more then most it seems and were very willing to help, so I would check there. Even if they don't have what you want it is a nice shop to visit. If you wait till December to visit you can use the new range. But yeah, most of the AR stuff is online. People building ARs likely have what they want in mind already and with so many options out there it isn't good for the gun shops to stock stuff and then wait for the right person to come through the door that is looking for it.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Elmore's on the south side of Indy usually has all the AR parts I've asked for but unfortunately I won't be shopping there anymore.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    The 1500 is good for that kind of stuff and online sales. I have not found a lot of shops that have a lot of AR builder stuff. Beech Grove Firearms has more then most it seems and were very willing to help, so I would check there. Even if they don't have what you want it is a nice shop to visit. If you wait till December to visit you can use the new range. But yeah, most of the AR stuff is online. People building ARs likely have what they want in mind already and with so many options out there it isn't good for the gun shops to stock stuff and then wait for the right person to come through the door that is looking for it.

Beech Grove is the only shop ive seen magpul accessories at

we need a builder/accessory shop in Indiana

Top Bottom