• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Picked this one up Monday. Angelo Zoli 12ga O/U. Shoots good. Can't wait to bust some clays and doves with it.
    IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

RBJ13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Noblesville
    Family portrait. Mostly Model 12's and a couple 42's. Not just mine, but my family's after my grandfather passed. I am the "gun nut" so the keeper of them for everyone.

5yvimh.jpg

jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Here are mine.

Here is my colection of shotguns.
    picture.php

Remington 870 Express with Hogue OM stock and forend, optional Hogue OM pistol grip, Tacstar side saddle, optional Remington choke barrel with fiber optic sights, and sling.I have a scope mount and scope but dont ever use it. Also my Winchester Model 37.That had been my father's hunting shotgun. Although it's an older shotgun it has been very well maintained and shoots as true as any to this day.
    picture.php

Home defense version of above. (sorry but the picture seems huge whereas the one above is a little small sorry)

Ive bagged many game animals with this gun, :ar15:shot thousands of rounds and not one problem. Probably the best all around gun I've ever owned. I plan on buying a Remington 1100 series soon and give this one to my son, mainly so I can play around with another project.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    My Remington 870 with Mesa Sureshell Side Saddle. Will be adding a Burris Fastfire II, Specter Sling, and a mount for TLR-1s eventually.

med_gallery_7_26_517412.jpg

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    benelli super nova mag extension nebo barrel mount light and pressure switch 18.5 inch barrel Bushnell red dot sight great for co-witnessing....... say hello to my lil friend

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    DSCF0542.jpg

Remington 870 Express I picked up used. Future plans include AR-15 style stock with pistol grip, scope and side saddle. Maybe a few others, but plan to primarily keep this as a hunting gun. I love this gun, and there's nothing like the sound of chambering a round with it.

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I might as well join the fun.. On the Left is my Benelli Super Nova as a Simmons Prosport 3-9x40 scope it loves to put some deer down.. On the right is a Mossberg 500c 20ga that I bought for my daughter for her first Hunting trip this fall..
    picture.php

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Not bad for $20

Bought $20 worth of raffle tickets last week from a friend at work.
    Monday I get a call telling me I won 2nd place, a Benelli Nova 12ga.
    Go and pick it up today, expecting a "black" one. :):
    Guy brings this out to the counter with my name on it. :D

P1160062.jpg

P1160065.jpg

ssylvester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Before and after pics of my JC Higgins project... It is currently disassembled, I had some problems with the Mossberg forend wobbling too much so Im working on that by molding it up on the barrel with JB Weld...has anybody used that with firearms? how does it hold up?

Top Bottom