• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Is this one a Remington clone, Mossy clone? Looks like an 870 on the back and a 500 up front. I am looking to buy a couple cheap shotguns for HD and have been leaning towards the Stevens 320/350 models with the Ghost ring sights.
    I have not seen the RIA though. If it accepts side saddles easier than the Stevens, it might be a candidate.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ahh, Google is a great thing. It is a High Standard Flight King clone. How do you like it?
    Haven't fired it yet, but teardown and cleaning was a breeze. I did clean up edges on the plastic with some light sanding, nothing major. It feels really solidly put together. I was going to get a Stevens 320, but I read a fair amount of bad reviews on them.

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    Hey guys,
    After dumping several of the cheap Norinco 12 hammer guns I have finally found a few that seem to br keepers. The BOSS is a CZ 12 ga, then we have a Rossi Overland 20 ga with 18.5 inch bbl and a Rossi Overland .410 with 24" bbl. All have real smooth finish and shoot quite well. I like the hammer guns for home defense,

top- Rossi .410 ga Middle Rossi 20 ga Bottom CZ 12 ga
    13370.jpg

13371.jpg

ShootnCut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Indiana
    Hey guys,
    After dumping several of the cheap Norinco 12 hammer guns I have finally found a few that seem to br keepers. The BOSS is a CZ 12 ga, then we have a Rossi Overland 20 ga with 18.5 inch bbl and a Rossi Overland .410 with 24" bbl. All have real smooth finish and shoot quite well. I like the hammer guns for home defense,

top- Rossi .410 ga Middle Rossi 20 ga Bottom CZ 12 ga
    13370.jpg

13371.jpg

I picked up a CZ coach gun around 2007 and have cherished it ever since.
    Thinking about all the $75.00 to $100.00 Rossi coach guns I passed on back in the late 70's makes me really sad. :(
    Nice looking trio.......congrats.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    A few months ago my Uncle Bud passed away. He left me my grandfather's 1943 Ithaca model 37. When I got it, it looked like it had been in a closet in Florida for 60 years (because it had). It was covered with rust, looked like it had never been cleaned and had a few broken parts. I tore it apart and cleaned it thoroughly, replaced the broken parts and lubed it. Then I removed all the rust with Scotchbrite and reblued it. Here it is:

untitled-3013.jpg

TacticAll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    My Boyhood New Haven by Mossberg 20 gauge all Tacted Out. Sawed off to legal limit, ATI adjustable stock with pistol grip, tru glow sight, stubby fore grip, 20G.jpg Velcro side saddle and light laser combo!

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    My new Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag....if you can see it hiding in my carpet somewhere lol. Gonna be my turkey gun...and probably start trying to kill some clay pigeons...went with the 28" barrel, prefer it that way.

Got the four chokes it came with...and a Carlson's .680 turkey choke to start with...

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    This thread needs moar knife.

2h8648z.jpg

Started out as a field-grade M500A as below:

mossberg-500-all-purpose-shotgun-wood-stock.jpg

Between my lathe and mill, I fab'ed out a bayonet lug ala M590 to mount a pig-sticker on the front.

23w30gl.jpg

Tried out the rust bluing process with Hydrogen Peroxide, Salt, and White Vinegar. Went 3 boilings and got some good color, but the stock I had on hand (W-1 drill rod and some 4140 bar) got a little splotchy for some reason. I got tired of messing with it after 3 cycles, and decided to roll with it. After some BLO, it evened out a bit and isn't so bad for what it is. This picture makes it look more like a browning, but it's black in person.

Didn't like the field forend, so I threw it on my lathe and turned it down with small grooves for the corncob look. Stained it walnut, called 'er good.

fdr9t2.jpg

Numrich has the old corncobs in stock, but I like this better and saved $30.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    This thread needs moar knife.

2h8648z.jpg

Started out as a field-grade M500A as below:

mossberg-500-all-purpose-shotgun-wood-stock.jpg

Between my lathe and mill, I fab'ed out a bayonet lug ala M590 to mount a pig-sticker on the front.

23w30gl.jpg

Tried out the rust bluing process with Hydrogen Peroxide, Salt, and White Vinegar. Went 3 boilings and got some good color, but the stock I had on hand (W-1 drill rod and some 4140 bar) got a little splotchy for some reason. I got tired of messing with it after 3 cycles, and decided to roll with it. After some BLO, it evened out a bit and isn't so bad for what it is. This picture makes it look more like a browning, but it's black in person.

Didn't like the field forend, so I threw it on my lathe and turned it down with small grooves for the corncob look. Stained it walnut, called 'er good.

fdr9t2.jpg

Numrich has the old corncobs in stock, but I like this better and saved $30.

I hear trench fighting calling your name. I love it!

Top Bottom