• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Happened across the street from my building. Heard a pop/bang (like a car crash more than anything), then another.

Then I peeked out the window (dumb), saw an armed man on the top rail of the garage and decided that I wanted more between me and the action than a couple pieces of glass.

Didn't see the rest, but apparently turned one on himself and landed on the sidewalk.

Ugh. Didn't need to see that.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Reads like it was a suicide, but you never know.

Wife told me 2 of her underlings said they saw some FBI guys carrying long guns walking around.

That seems strange to me.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Happened across the street from my building. Heard a pop/bang (like a car crash more than anything), then another.

Then I peeked out the window (dumb), saw an armed man on the top rail of the garage and decided that I wanted more between me and the action than a couple pieces of glass.

Didn't see the rest, but apparently turned one on himself and landed on the sidewalk.

Ugh. Didn't need to see that.

The garage arcross from Oceanaire? That is a creepy looking place.... I have never dared to go in.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    That would be the one, "Merchant's Garage" I believe.

I work in the 30 South building, so yeah. Thankfully I don't park over there...

Just sawy a pic of it in the link, I don't remember it being the color but I have not seen it in years... some garages downtown I don't get near.... I also avoid circle center garage at night....

Nice area and a lot of things in walking distance but that area seems to allways have something going on... at least on the other side of the mall.

I worked on the circle for a few years. Parked cars in the Case tower garage off Penn and Express parking on Penn just off Market.... Express has quite a few break-in's.....

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I was just watching the story on Fox and they said that the cops had locked down the businesses in the area.

My question is, can they lock a customer in a store?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    News said they had concerns there was a second person involved, but they are not looking for a second person after securing the garage.
    :dunno:

Strange happenings.

Some poor schmoe that just got a divorce or lost his job?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    What a shame. The guy had some issues for sure if he took his own life which sounds like that may be the case. We will know more after IMPD do their thorough investigation. I think they can handle this investigation or should be able to.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    What a shame. The guy had some issues for sure if he took his own life which sounds like that may be the case. We will know more after IMPD do their thorough investigation. I think they can handle this investigation or should be able to.

So long as no one is spotted on a ladder with a drill or driving around with coffee. Those guys are really dangerous.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2

There, I think that is how it should read. Sorry, for taking the liberty...

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Two of my co-workers saw the breaking news on channel 13. They said when the camera was panning around a couple people were trying to show it that they had Jimmy Johns sandwiches. Talk about a strange way to try to advertise. Anyone else see it?

Top Bottom