• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    You'd think with a screen name like yours that it woudn't have bothered you too much.

Har har :p

No stranger to death (farm kid), but just not something I'm going to go out of my way to see, that and plate glass just isn't very bullet resistant.

News this morning was that he strangled his wife due to impending divorce. Apparently she worked for the law firm in that building and he blamed them.

Did things in the wrong order if you ask me. Sad enough that he offed himself, but why take someone else with you?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Here is the guys last facebook update before he killed his wife and himself.

"The bad lawyers at the Barnes and Thornburg law firm, particularly in the persons of paul hunt, jeff michael, and kevin mclaren, do not respect the institution of marriage and corrupted my wife Mary Jane (sex and drugs). Someone (maybe one of their good lawyers, jim sweeney?) please make them pay. Justice demands the truth out. It's a tragedy. "

This should be interesting.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Here is the guys last facebook update before he killed his wife and himself.

"The bad lawyers at the Barnes and Thornburg law firm, particularly in the persons of paul hunt, jeff michael, and kevin mclaren, do not respect the institution of marriage and corrupted my wife Mary Jane (sex and drugs). Someone (maybe one of their good lawyers, jim sweeney?) please make them pay. Justice demands the truth out. It's a tragedy. "

This should be interesting.

Check out the address........

Barnes & Thornburg, Indianapolis, IN : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local

Top Bottom