Should children be allowed to shoot guns? CNN poll. need your vote.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Turns out you can vote as many times as you want...just need to close the tab and reopen from the original link. I did that a few times so far...and the counter ticks up so it is working!

Mark

sethbowman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    maybe it should be reworded " is it realy a good idea to let a child shoot a full auto handgun."
    i know alot of adults that shouldnt be allowed to handle a gun at all

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Regardless, I think CNN will be disappointed with the result. I think they more than likely thought it would be a runaway in their favor with sympathy votes so soon after the recent accident.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let's see if I'm the only one- I just went there and sure enough, it had 549 for "yes"....even after I voted. I tried again, still 549, and again, still 549.

It had 505 "no" before I voted. Just for the fun of it, I voted "no"...and it registered the vote and went to 506. Grand conspiracy, glitch, something I am doing wrong? I don't know.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let's see if I'm the only one- I just went there and sure enough, it had 549 for "yes"....even after I voted. I tried again, still 549, and again, still 549.

It had 505 "no" before I voted. Just for the fun of it, I voted "no"...and it registered the vote and went to 506. Grand conspiracy, glitch, something I am doing wrong? I don't know.

Grand conspiracy of course......:tinfoil:

jwog27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    i love that cnn can make parenting a group issue instead of an individual one. if you want your kids to know how to use a weapon why does that matter to anyone else?

Top Bottom