• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I don't know if its bunker time yet but its the little invisible things like this that worry me more than tornado's and Chinese invasions.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    but the crazy thing is over 2k people have contracted it and only like 18 have died from it. but they do say no antibiotics can touch it could turn into something pretty crazy

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Lol the swine flu and stuff were blown out of proportion but antibiotics worked on them. Nothing around right now can help u if u get this. That's the difference I see in it. Also the news surprisingly hasn't talked about this one to much. I agree it's nothing to get to worked up over though

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I'll go the other way and say "yes, head to the bunker, IMMEDIATELY"......but only if you can finish the novel and get it to the printing press or on the ingo forum. Otherwise, finish that, THEN go the bunker:).

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    My question is this; if it is SOOOOO bad why aren't more people dropping dead from it? Apply this principle to SOOOOO many things.

If I were you I would worry more about car accidents, heart attacks, and either breast or prostate cancer, depending. There is about as much as you can do to avoid/survive those and they are MUCH MUCH more likely to occur outside of the popular press.

Top Bottom