Should I part with my Beretta collection?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I understand what you mean. That is why my safe queen will remain in the safe. I bring her out once a year and put a half box of rounds down range. I bought this 92fs compact with walnut grips in 1991 at the Rod and Gun Club in England when I was in the Air Force. Bought it for about $600 back when I made $7000 gross annually. I would part with all of my other guns before I would sell this one. It was the first gun I ever owned even though the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a Desert Eagle 50 cal. as my first firearm. Keep the Berettas. I don't sell m guns, because with the volatile political climate that is the United States, one never knows when one can get another one. I am blessed in that I can pretty much buy what ever I want as long as I can swing it by the Mrs.
    IMG_1957.jpg

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I don't know what they gave you but I would guess you missed out on a lot of money by selling them to a gun shop.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Well, if anyone wants them, I sold them all to Bradis guns tonight! Get them at an amazing price while you can!!!!!!
    Please tell me you didn't. With Mark no longer there, I will not have my Beretta contact there, and since his leaving have no desire to make the pilgrimage.

I wish I had known you were going to give them away as I would have been more than happy to give you an honest price for some if not all.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    ...I hate safe queens and I do not shoot or carry these....

Well, your LNIB Wilson Combat 92g Tactical lost its virginity this weekend. In the rain. In the snow. With nice leather holsters, and even a cheap kydex one. All kinds of different ammo. It even shared a range bag with several Glocks. And I didn't even clean it yet.

IT'S NOT A SAFE QUEEN ANYMORE. (insert evil laugh)

While all of the above is true, that pistol really is amazing. The action is smoother than any pistol I've ever shot, and the trigger is spectacular, especially for a DA/SA pistol. A little more range time and it will be my new EDC (insert evil laugh again).

Last edited:

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Please tell me you didn't. With Mark no longer there, I will not have my Beretta contact there, and since his leaving have no desire to make the pilgrimage.

I wish I had known you were going to give them away as I would have been more than happy to give you an honest price for some if not all.

Bradis gave me an amazing deal! And I will continue giving them my business. There store is better than ever. I'm sorry you have such an ENORMOUS chip in your shoulder concerning this amazing store and staff. You should remember, there are TWO sides to every story!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Bradis gave me an amazing deal! And I will continue giving them my business. There store is better than ever. I'm sorry you have such an ENORMOUS chip in your shoulder concerning this amazing store and staff. You should remember, there are TWO sides to every story!
    Can't argue the logic, and although I do have a chip, it really isn't that big, the real reason is that there are several firearm shops much closer to my house, Mark was a good excuse to drive the extra distance.

Glad you are happy with the deal, that is the most important part of everything.

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Buy high and sell low...it is what makes the world go around.....BG.

I actually really didn't lose money at all......I took my time trading or buying each gun used and a pretty amazing price.....so selling them to an amazing store like Bradis, was not going to hurt my investment WHATSOEVER.

Top Bottom