• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edarotag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    I'm looking into some options for carrying while I'm wearing my jogging suit. The gun and mags are too heavy for a pocket or iwb holster. I'd prefer a shoulder holster under my hoodie over an ankle holster...

I've done a google search on LC9 lasermax centerfire shoulder holster, and the results weren't terrific. Does anyboddy have any recommendations on a quality holster? Looking for something leather with a dual mag on the right and gun on the left for right hand draw.

Thanks for your input, in advance!

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Hmm...the link in the post above looks strikingly similar to my rig
    </title> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1"> <meta property="og:image" content="http://www.taguagunleather.com/new/img/tagua.png"/> <title>TAGUA GUNLEATHER
    Same goes for this rig...quality is good, price is decent. One complaint I have about it is that it is a "horizontal" setup and i would prefer it be "vertical", but theres no changing it because the loops are riveted together.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Try out the 5.11 Tactical Holster Shirt. I have one and quite enjoy it. The pistol rides a bit low for my taste, but it stays in place for sure. It carries like a vertical holster and doubles as an undershirt.

Top Bottom