• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    We've had a "show us your desktop" thread before, so I thought... Why not do one for us smart phone users? :dunno:

I'll start:

shot_000002.png

Pantech Breakout, rooted, running Android 2.3.3 with:

• Launcher Pro homescreen launcher
    • Moon Phase Pro Live Wallpaper
    • Beautiful Widgets Weather
    • Beautiful Widgets Superclock w/ Battery Gauge
    • Widgetsoid Power Control Widget
    Next!

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Just traded my DX (was rooted running apex) for an iPhone 4S....couldnt be happier...but my home screen still looks the same as it did out of the box.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just traded my DX (was rooted running apex) for an iPhone 4S....couldnt be happier...but my home screen still looks the same as it did out of the box.

You left Android for Apple:dunno: Traitor :D

Really not much you can do to an iPhone homescreen though..

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My locked screen is a loose pile of 5.56 and the actual home screen is a LaRue wallpaper. The LaRue view is slightly obstructed because I need to keep my NFL News widget and a couple versions of Angry Birds on the home screen.

I've got an HTC mytouch 3g slide. T-Mobile is crap about updates and I don't care enough to root it so its running Froyo.

Next phone will be something that is thinner as I hate the unsightly bulge while wearing my skin tight emo jeans.

Almost went for the iPhone just because the size is a lot closer to what I want but I have a serious issue with slight hardware updates being done and pretending you're releasing a new product. Might try to hold out with the often dropped HTC mytouch slide until the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4g comes out.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I have no idea how to take a screen shot of my droid. It's kind of boring anyway. Wallpaper is a round in the red and then 4 more stacked to the left on the day I realized my rear sights were loose.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    There are some screenshot apps in the Market that dont require a Rooted phone, but sadly they either cost a few bucks, or won't work on all phones ..

Last edited:

CtWest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Here
    There are some svreenshot apps in the Market that dont require a Rooted phone, but sadly they either cost a few bucks, or won't work on all phones ..

Once Ice Cream Sandwich comes out all droids will be capable of taking screenshots without rooting.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When the Internet goes down and your Battery dies, my phone will keep on Dialing.

How Smart is your Phone now? :D

red500new1.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Nice..

Looking forward to CM9..

I am hoping for some Custom ROMs eventually for my Pantech. Mine's rooted so I was able to get rid of all the bloatware and make some tweaks at least..

Its pretty cool so far. I'm just getting into the rooting community within the last week or so. I've had my phone rooted since i got it for wireless tether, but just now getting into the mods and ROMs. I used to mod all my old motos...SLVR, RAZR, ROKR, and a few others. Gonna try a few other roms and recovery modes.

I just found twrp which is a touch screen recov, its neat. Gonna try a sense 3.0 or 3.5 and then maybe some ICS ROMs.

Top Bottom