• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I have the SIG SAS P224 in 40 S&W and I am happy with it. The only problem I had was the slide occasionally would not fully close and required a bump to fire the next round. After a few magazines it did not happen again. The SIG is a little easier to shoot with the extended magazine but the grip with the flush magazine is adequate. The fit and feel of the P224 with the E2 grip is good.

The holsters I have for the P224 are leather.The Wright Leather Works Banshee IWB is very comfortable and it is a good value at under $100 but the wait time can be three months. I also have a DeSantis Mini Scabbard OWB. The Mini Scabbard is available for less than $50. The holster has a tight molded fit and the SIG is very securely held. I have several holsters for a P229 and the P224 fits reasonably well.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Hit up CCK holsters on here and see if he can mold you one. He does excellent work. He has done one USP holster for me and is doing a sig 226 holster this weekend for me. Price is good and wait time is almost nil.

Top Bottom