• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    These are the last two .40cal pistols in my collection. I picked these up from a friend awhile back that needed some money and I fired 50rds of S&B out of each to check function and both ran like a top.

First is a SIG 226 DAK in .40cal that comes with original hard case, 1 factory 12rd mag, 4 15rd extended mecgear mags, Sig magwell grips (work great with the extended mags), night sights (still bright) and kydex holster made for it and a TLR-1. I have decided to keep the TLR-1 so it's no longer available. Gun does have light scratches but overall in nice shape. It is railed and the frame is German made. $400 firm for everything, the extended mags run $35 each by themselves.

SOLD PENDING MEET Second is a HK USP40 I believe this is the first variant and if I read the date code correctly the manufacture date is 1994. It's an early gun so the night nights are basically dead. It comes with one 10rd mag and two 13rd magazines. The gun does have wear but is a nice shooter. $425 for the gun and the three mags. It does not have a box.

500rds of .40cal $95

$895 for everything

Located in Vincennes, must be willing to show pink paper, 21+, nonfelon and sign a bill of sale

Trade interests:
    Mossberg shockwave
    Tac-14
    Desert Eagle (maybe)
    RPK
    Entry level over and under
    Ummm I can't think right now, try me. Not interested in hunting rifles

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom