• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I bought a new Sig 226R-40 cal. on Wednesday, took it to the range today and the ejector broke off on the second round fired:(! I guess I'm gonna have to call customer service Monday to find out how long that's gonna take to get fixed. I love my Sig's, and that's why I bought this one. I guess it's just one of those things that'll take time to get it right.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    This type:
    226RRSII1024.jpg

Or this type:
    SIG__SAUER_P226R.jpg

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    The top picture is similar to mine, only difference, mine does not have the two piece grips. I guess I should have looked a little closer to the internals before I accepted to buy the gun. It may have possible shown an indication of a problem before I bought it, had I looked closer. But you never know, after the fact. After all, it was new, and you never think it'll have a problem right out of the box. Maybe with the ramp up of new gun production by all manufactures to keep up with the demand, some stuff slips thru the cracks.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    Just call customer service and they should take care of you. Sig are very good guns but sometimes this happens.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    If you know an armorer I'd buy my own have it installed. Sig may take awhile to fix and send back, just my thoughts

Top Bottom