• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I few weeks ago I found out about the 320 Spectre comp and I wanted to handle one, I was lucky enough to find out about one in stock near me and went to take a look this morning. I couldn't resist and had to take her home, I just came back from the range and I like it quite a bit. very soft shooting and if I do my part I find it mechanically very accurate, I had a couple of the original X5's and I like them a lot. trigger is ok out of the box but could use some help, the one thing I can't understand is why Sig put combat night sights on a handgun like this?. FO sights like the Legion X5 would have made more sense or suppressor sights to cowitness with a red dot, Im quite positively impressed with this out of the box. I'm looking forward to put it through its paces and really enjoy shooting it.

20220416_134817.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    That is a great looking SIG ! Agreed on the sights, they made a good upgrade by making the red dot plate seperate from the rear sight. But the rear sight looks too low to actually work with any red dots aside from maybe a 507k?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Looks like a sweet addition to sigs “custom” line of guns. As for the sights, the 507k would be too small for the 320 (the 365 specter comp yes, but the 320 it won’t work)

Sig actually makes a rear sight plate that has night sites (for the legion), so if the rear sight plate is the same…there you go.

Honestly I’d like to see sig make a rear plate that has a fiber optic pipes, more than likely I’d buy one of those instead of the night sight plate

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So here’s my take
    1 I had a keres custom trigger on my 320, there was no improvement on the pull weight, but it has a pre and over travel adjustment.

2 the apex kit, it dropped my trigger pull to 5.1 pounds, but drastically shortened the pull and reset, but those aren’t adjustable!, perfect for every day carry!.

3 the gray guns competition kit It dropped my pull to 2.1 pounds! Way too light for a carry gun (in my opinion!) but perfect for my 320 competition gun!.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Thread jack since we are on SIG triggers, anyone have any recommendations for a P365 trigger. I love my P365X but find the trigger somewhat uninspiring

Top Bottom