• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I also bought one of these fine pistols yesterday. I was only able to find a carry size 40 though. Wasn't my first choice of calibers but it was really good deal so I got it since I knew I could change it easily. Where does one look for the conversion kits? How about just a barrel since I am akso a fan of the 357 Sig round. All I would need to get going for it is the right caliber barrel since I have done this, either way, to all my 357 Sig/40 cals. Sure Sig has these and also sure that is the worst place to get them pricewise.

I really love the trigger on this pistol, it has a great pull and a fast reset making it easy to take follow up shots. Have yet to take it to the range, only got it yesterday. I will though for certain. It just feels like a great piece and once I het used to it I plan on putting it right into my EDC rotation. Before I do though I want to get at least one conversion kit for the 9mm. I would like to get the following, full size 9mm, 357 Sig, and 45 ACP. I am also interested in the compact 9mm and 357 sig...

So where do those of you who have these get your conversions? Sig also has a limited selection and lack any 9mm kit of any sort. I guess that means I need to get on these as they appear to be a limited run? I hope they make these as a regular thing but in any case the 9mm kit(s) are my priority. Anyone want to let me in in their favorite place to get these Kits? Thanks so much INGO! :ingo:

WatermAlan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2014
    Carmel
    I also bought one of these fine pistols yesterday. I was only able to find a carry size 40 though. Wasn't my first choice of calibers but it was really good deal so I got it since I knew I could change it easily. Where does one look for the conversion kits? How about just a barrel since I am akso a fan of the 357 Sig round. All I would need to get going for it is the right caliber barrel since I have done this, either way, to all my 357 Sig/40 cals. Sure Sig has these and also sure that is the worst place to get them pricewise.

I really love the trigger on this pistol, it has a great pull and a fast reset making it easy to take follow up shots. Have yet to take it to the range, only got it yesterday. I will though for certain. It just feels like a great piece and once I het used to it I plan on putting it right into my EDC rotation. Before I do though I want to get at least one conversion kit for the 9mm. I would like to get the following, full size 9mm, 357 Sig, and 45 ACP. I am also interested in the compact 9mm and 357 sig...

So where do those of you who have these get your conversions? Sig also has a limited selection and lack any 9mm kit of any sort. I guess that means I need to get on these as they appear to be a limited run? I hope they make these as a regular thing but in any case the 9mm kit(s) are my priority. Anyone want to let me in in their favorite place to get these Kits? Thanks so much INGO! :ingo:

The only place I have seen the kits (so far) is on Sig's site.

SIG SAUER Parts

Right now they only have .357 and .40 kits (full-size and compact for both - $302 each). I have a 9mm full-size and it shoots amazing. I can't wait until they release the .45 kit, a lot of people thought it was gonna be announced at SHOT, but I never read anything on it :dunno: Hopefully they come out soon...:spend:

Last edited:

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I called Bradis the other day, and they had a Compact 9mm, but that's not what I want. I'm looking for a 9mm Full Size, and then I'll buy the .45 conversion kit when it comes out.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thanks folks, I hope they will make more as it is one of their better weapons. I want a full sized 357 Sig and a 9mm as well as a compact 9 and 357 Sig but I don't have money right now and I am after 8's first anyway because 357 Sig stuff will probably be around as it isn't a popular caliber. I will keep on looking and will update those who care here. I suppose the rest will work out eventually, I hope. :)

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    I use the carry version as my daily carry and couldn't be happier. As of last night, I've put about 300 rounds thru it without issue.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I'll admit I am very intrigued by this weapon.
    It really is a bery nice pice for what it costs. Here is mine...
    main.php

I use the carry version as my daily carry and couldn't be happier. As of last night, I've put about 300 rounds thru it without issue.
    I want to at least check the compact frame, want to see how much easier it hides.:dunno:

So I called and read and tried to find out as much as I was able. SigSauer ays the 45 in both sizes will be out later this year. At this time they have both sizes of 40 S&W & .357 Sig, The other one, 9mm, both sizes, will be available when they can re-stock which should be soon. It seem the pistol is too new for places like Top Gun to start stocking 320 conversions. The FRAME ONLY fits both the P230 & P250, the other stuff won't interchange.

So now to try and get magazines, which are not cheap at all, so I will have them when I can get the 9, 40/357 sig and 45 full/carry sized conversions then go from there...

phisch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    West Lafayette
    I pulled the trigger on one of these at Haley's Lodge this afternoon (literally, not purchased). Holy crap that's an awesome break. Grabbed the Glock 26 immediately after, and the Sig has ruined the G for me. Gotta see the Sub-Com frame in person. That trigger is awesome. BTW, the guy with the Grateful Dead tattoo behind the counter is awesome, didn't catch his name.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I was able to find a subcompact/Compact 357 Sig coming. I found it on another forum.

I will take a pic to show the difference between the Carry Sice and the small one for you.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Anyone have a comparison of .40 recoil on the full size/compact vs the G22/G23? I have one on order for officer pricing. The conversion kits are about $211 for anyone that qualifies for IOP pricing... which in some places, includes firefighters, emts, etc.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Sorry, that I can't help you with as I don't have a Glock. There was a time, Gen 1, when I had a couple but I really hated how it felt in my hand and wasn't able to be very accurate with either of them. I sold them both about 5 years ago. I will be glad to tell you how the 40 full size in general, or vs the SR40 full size if you wish. Sig 2022? Not really a fan of the 40 either so those I do have started as 357 Sigs that I bought an extra barrel for just to have. I do also have a Shield in 40.... LMK

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Anyone have a comparison of .40 recoil on the full size/compact vs the G22/G23? I have one on order for officer pricing. The conversion kits are about $211 for anyone that qualifies for IOP pricing... which in some places, includes firefighters, emts, etc.
    wish I qualified but I no longer work at all, disabled. It would help me a lot to get them that cheap as I also don't make a lot of money. Oh well.

Ruspath

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I had a glock 23, now have 320 40 carry. I find less felt recoil, better grip/ergonomics and more control for follow-up shots with the 320 40 carry. Also the 320 doesn't eject and hit me in the forehead as the block 23 did.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OK, here is a picture of the difference between "Carry" Size (middle complete pistol) and "Compact" Size, which are all the parts about the picture. Not much differece at all. Pretty disappointing for me, should have bought the Subcompact I guess. Hope that helps! :)

main.php

djsmith1000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    United States
    It looks like the slide is a different size. I thought they would be the same since they have the same barrel length. Am I missing something? I just ordered a compact...

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    It looks like the slide is a different size. I thought they would be the same since they have the same barrel length. Am I missing something? I just ordered a compact...

Apparently there is a compact and carry. Both have the shorter slide and barrel. But one has the full length grip and the other a reduced length grip.

Top Bottom