• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I have read and watched umpteen reviews and they are all positive. I was looking online today to buy one, but I don't see a single one where the sights are suppressor height so you can co-witness with an RDS optic. Why not? It's cut for an optic. So I have to buy the gun that is optic cut and replace the sights immediately to use it as intended.

Has anyone found one sellinf with suppressor height sights?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    My 320 axg classic has the same issue, in fact When I went to sigs website they don’t list the specter comp with suppressor height sights, it looks like the only pistols the sell with suppressor height sights are the ones that come with the Romeo rds installed from the factory

Treel98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2022
    Griffith IN
    You are correct. They do not have a model with suppressor height sights available to my knowledge me and some of the guys at work were just discussing this. I'm not overly impressed with the high dollar sig handguns honestly.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Did not make sense to me either but at least the rear sight is separate now. That being said on my P365x with a 507k the built in rear sight works well out to about 10 yards with the stock front sight.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    All P365 variants are cut for the Shield RMS/RMSC footprint. This is NEARLY the same footprint as the Holosun 507k or soon to be released Holosun EPS/EPS Carry. However, the holosun footprint is slightly different than the Shield footprint. Specifically, the two rear "posts" that are on the Shield footprint are not on the Holosun. This means that to run a Holosun 507k optic on the P365, you have to remove the two rear posts. I was able to do this with a file and some careful work, but a competent gunsmith could do it very easily.

As for the sight height, with both the Shield RMS/RMSc or the Holosun options, they work with regular height front sights. Suppressor height sights are not required.

I have this set up right now as my EDC. P365XL, Holosun 507K, standard Sig front sight. I love it. However, I too love the spectre comp and have already ordered one. It will be here Monday. :)

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    All P365 variants are cut for the Shield RMS/RMSC footprint. This is NEARLY the same footprint as the Holosun 507k or soon to be released Holosun EPS/EPS Carry. However, the holosun footprint is slightly different than the Shield footprint. Specifically, the two rear "posts" that are on the Shield footprint are not on the Holosun. This means that to run a Holosun 507k optic on the P365, you have to remove the two rear posts. I was able to do this with a file and some careful work, but a competent gunsmith could do it very easily.

As for the sight height, with both the Shield RMS/RMSc or the Holosun options, they work with regular height front sights. Suppressor height sights are not required.

I have this set up right now as my EDC. P365XL, Holosun 507K, standard Sig front sight. I love it. However, I too love the spectre comp and have already ordered one. It will be here Monday. :)
    Granted it has been a while and my memory isn't what it used to be, but I am pretty sure no modifications were needed when I pulled the factory zero off my XL and installed a 507k.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Yes.....Shield RMS/RMSc and Holosun 407/507K optics will fit the new Spectre Comp without modification. I installed mine last night.

Top Bottom