• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I recently acquired a green Sig Lima 365 laser. I really didn't trust reviews that said the pressure switch was hard to activate (mistake). I have average sized hands with fairly thin fingers. While the laser was activated with a two-hand grip, it did take a lot of pressure. One handed activation was an iffy proposition at best and required a much harder grip than I think is normal. I decided to tinker a bit and I found something that makes activation very easy. I cut a 1/2" piece of 7/8" rubber bicycle inner tube and with the help of a small screwdriver, I worked the inner tube over the bottom part of the Lima, just under the activation switch and around the whole grip. I also found a holster company that make a great kydex pocket holster, as well as, IWB and OWB holsters for the Sig P 365 with various lasers attached. It is Alabama Holster. If you don't want to go through the inner tube thing, there are plenty of other laser options. My buddy has a Crimson Trace laser for his Sig P365 and it works great. It does cost more than the Sig Lima laser, however.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    During a range test today, the Lima 365 laser fix held up and worked just fine. I forgot just how sensitive the windage and elevation adjustments are when I was sighting it in! It is possible that a more permanent fix for the Sig Lima 365 might be relieving some plastic on the inside of the device that possibly keeps the pressure switch from being sensitive enough. I might investigate that theory in the future.

Top Bottom