• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    SOLD to bman1903.

For sale a excellent condition Sig P226 Navy. Only been to the range a few times otherwise a safe queen, never carried. Comes with everything that originally came with it. Box, paperwork and 3 mags. If you are looking for a Sig P226 you can save $300 or more with this. Will post pictures tomorrow when I get batteries for my camera. Not looking for trades as want to fund another project.

Cash - Face to Face on the west side of Indianapolis, not willing to travel far. Will need to see IN drivers license.

Asking $650.00

e-mailSigP226Navyleft10302013_zpse0f31d99.jpg

e-mailSigP226Navybox10302013_zps2750067d.jpg

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Gun is back up for sale. Twice I have listed it as SPF and both times it fell thru. I am contacting the last person that PMed me. I will continue to contact people in the order of the many PM's I received.

SpaldingPM - this is not the MK25. There were 3 versions made of the Sig Navy P226. The original, a second issue and the third and final MK25. This is the second version. Has the anchor on the side, the original rounded rail (just like the first version) but does not have the special coated internals like the original or MK25.

This is a great price for any Sig P226 in excellent condition showing very little use. No marks or scratches.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I want to thank everyone for the many many PM's I received. It was difficult keeping up with all the inquires. At this point I believe I have answered all PM's and contacted everyone that was interested in the gun. If I missed anyone I apologize. The gun is SPF and should be gone by Friday 15 Nov 2013.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom