Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    The gun is SOLD. Thanks INGO!!!I need a new convertible top for my 2002 mustang so with regret, I offer up my favorite Sig Pistol for sale. This is an all black P229R in .40 S&W. Exact round count I do not remember, but probably at least 1000 rounds fired. This sig has SRT trigger, and Tru-Glo fiber optic night sights that are very dim. I have currently installed new recoil and guide rod springs and also installed a brand new stainless guide rod. I also changed out the grip screws to stainless ones. I have had this gun for about seven years, and am the second owner. When I got it, the night sights were dimming then.
    There are no dings, scratches or marks on the gun and when carried, always holstered in leather. The gun comes with two magazines and a sig gun case. No manual or other things included.
    For those that know me or have dealt with me, you know how well I care for my guns. I promise this one will meet all expectations. I live in LaPorte County but will travel some for the right deal. I am asking $600 OBO for the gun. Use the PM method for questions, remarks or other things and please do not bump this thread except to state I will take it. Now for a couple of pics:

Last edited:

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    Would also entertain trade offers as long as there is some cash coming my way such as a beretta tomcat .32 and 200 cash to me :)
    Just one example. Offer up BUMP.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom