• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oDbCo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 18, 2016
    Franklin/Greenwood
    I'm considering getting one of these for home defense. How is the reliability? I know a lot of shooters don't appreciate the DOA, but I'm not really concerned with that as long as it is smooth and consistent in where it breaks. Nutnfancy gave it a great review, but the price of a new P250 vs the price of an average Sig handgun are way different. Thoughts?

Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    I'm in the same boat, want the Sig but don't want to pay the high end Sig prices. I think their lower priced guns though are underrated. The p320 SP2022 and the P250 they all get really good reviews

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I had 3 P250's. A 9mm full size, a 9mm sub compact, and a .45 compact. All were great reliable guns that shot well and carried easy. If you want the DAO, you would be hard pressed to find a better factory trigger. The sights are the only drawback. The rear sight is completely fixed. The front is drift adjustable though.
    All in all a great gun though.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Growing up with and issued a DA revolver when I first went into the USAF I laugh at the new generation (and some of mine) complain about a DAO trigger with a hammer. It really is not that bad as long as you learn how to shoot it. Just as functional as a safe action.

I would grab one and shoot it. Fine fine guns

Top Bottom