• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I've been looking into getting the SIG P250 2Sum in 9mm. Does anyone have some experience with either the fullsize or subcompact? Also, does anyone have the set they'd be willing to let me test out to see if I like it? I will gladly provide ammo for it. :) Thanks for the input guys.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I shot a p250 yesterday, it was the compact (glock 19) size.
    Nice gun, the trigger is pretty good, it's long, smooth, and light.
    Seemed to fit my hand pretty well.

Picit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Kokomo IN
    Great double action gun, I think there are better buys for the money but I hear they are dropping prices on them now because lack of sales. I have a buddy with one and he loves it but he is used to sig double action guns.

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    I have a P250 .40 S&W. I had nothing but problems with it. I was constantly plauged with FTF/FTE/FTB. I also couldn't get the ambi mag release to switch either. The final straw for me was when the slide lock lever broke on me for no apparent reason. But this was well over a year ago, and the first redesign of the P250. The may have fixed the issues, as I'm sure they're aware of them. But I bought mine about a year and a half ago. I hope you have no issues as I did. Some people still report some issues. Although, i really liked the buttery smooth trigger pull, even though it was long, it felt good. I liked the modularity of it, but not the initial pricing on it, i do believe it has come down though. Your mileage may vary, as I've heard lots of people who are extremely satisfied with the P250. I left and went to the M&P platform and haven't looked back. Good luck and happy shooting.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I had the 2SUM for a short time...

Was too much of a hassle to swap the FCG back and forth.

Accuracy from the FS was pretty good. Accuracy from the SC was quite serviceable.

I was surprised at the lack of muzzle flip from the SC; as it has a pretty tall profile. Don't get me wrong, there IS muzzle flip; just wasn't as bad as I was expecting due to the high bore axis.

I had much trouble finding spare mags. I don't remember now if the 2SUM I had was old style frames or the new style frames; but I do know that mags aren't interchangeable between them.

I only had about 70 rounds through each frame; not a single malfunction.

Extra frames / barrels / slides to reconfigure are all but nonexistant it seems. Plus they're quite expensive.

If I were to do it over again...I'd not do it over again.

-J-

Top Bottom