• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Ask a seal which one they carry. (Hint: The lightest, most popular one with the lowest bore axis.) :)

yeah....cause the 2.35 ounce difference will make a seal wince in pain carrying it all day

glock=23.65 ounces
    sig p320=26 ounces

and for the "lower bore axis bs" yeah like the 9mm will "recoil so bad that it takes too long to recover for a second shot!"

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Ask a seal which one they carry. (Hint: The lightest, most popular one with the lowest bore axis.) :)

You do realize they have many different tools in there toolbox including more than one make, model & caliber of handgun don't you ?

And it's SEAL !

Last edited:

P-Denny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    NE Indiana
    yeah....cause the 2.35 ounce difference will make a seal wince in pain carrying it all day

glock=23.65 ounces
    sig p320=26 ounces

and for the "lower bore axis bs" yeah like the 9mm will "recoil so bad that it takes too long to recover for a second shot!"

Ounces & bore axis are important to some people. 'You guys rude sarcasm make you feel smart, does it?

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Not sure if you've made a decision by this point, but I do like the P320. I've got the 9mm compact along with an IWB holster I got on Amazon (which, honestly, had a so-so brand name that I discovered has since been changed) and really like it. I find the aim to be very natural, the trigger to be quite nice (although I was jerking it a little after putting a box of .22 through its P250 cousin with the loooong (but not bad) trigger pull) and the tear down simple (without requiring a trigger pull). I like the way it feels, the way it carries and the way it shoots.

mike63502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    You cant go wrong with either one. You will generally shoot the one that feels best in your hand the most accurately. For me that is the Sig. Keep an eye on the ads here. You can pick either up without too much trouble.

GaryXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I just got a P320 Carry today. Haven't shot it yet but I like the ergonomics and trigger pull better than I did my G19.

Top Bottom