• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grahamsy2k

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Terre Haute
    So I picked up a Sig p250, and wanted to do a review. Ive always hated long reviews so Ill try to get straight to the point.

Great gun.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I picked it up at Fort Liberty in Avon for $399. At first I was a little worried because of the cheap sig, but I got it anyway. I've shot it two days in a row sense and nothing at all has happened. Its accurate, and feels great in my hand. So its a great gun to me. What more could you ask for? Cheap but reliable and accurate, and looks really BA.

So If your thinking about gettng one... Go ahead. You wont be sad you did.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Just got one too

I just got one of these from a guy on INGO. He sold me the subcompact model with an extra compact frame. This adds a nice touch, and really brings out the benefit of the p250. I switch between a subcompact to a hybrid version- a 15 rd compact grip with a rail just big enough for a light/laser, and a barrel small enough to still make concealment easy. This gets my +1

Vladislas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have a P229 and the P250 in a compact 9mm love them both. A lot of people hate on the P250 because it is a DAO trigger but with practice you get use to it. The P250 shoots great and has never misfired one time.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    A lot of people also hate on the P259, because the first generation, I believe that's what they qualify as, were very hit and miss on reliability. It seems they have fixed the issue though.

OP, for $399, was it used or new?

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I just got one of these from a guy on INGO. He sold me the subcompact model with an extra compact frame. This adds a nice touch, and really brings out the benefit of the p250. I switch between a subcompact to a hybrid version- a 15 rd compact grip with a rail just big enough for a light/laser, and a barrel small enough to still make concealment easy. This gets my +1

Does the subcompact slide fit on the compact frame? I have the subcompact in 9mm as my EDC and thought it might be nice to have something a little bigger occasionally. Any idea of a good place to just purchase the frame?

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Does the subcompact slide fit on the compact frame? I have the subcompact in 9mm as my EDC and thought it might be nice to have something a little bigger occasionally. Any idea of a good place to just purchase the frame?

I sold the P250 JimmyR. I started with subcompact and thought the same thing. There is a forum for P250 owners and that were I got the idea to go with the compact frame. I picked mine up in the classifieds for 35 shipped I think. only modification is to cut a little off the end of the compact frame so it matches the sub slide. it was maybe 1/2" I just sanded mine down with a belt sander. There is lots of info on the P250 forum. P250SIG.COM

It is a great gun, I just outgrew the trigger as my shooting ability improved.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I really like the trigger but most people don't, congrats on your P250!
    going along with "most people dont", the 250 is the only full sized pistol that has given me issues with trigger slap.. :dunno:. just not my cup of tea when added to the 10 miles of trigger pull.

Vladislas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The trigger pull is not for everyone just takes practice is all. I have a P229 and the P250 and long as you got the second generation P250 it is a great gun.

Top Bottom