• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is Sig Sauer the greatest handgun manufacturer or just a great handgun manufacturer?

• Greatest handgun manufacturer

Votes: 6 13.0%
    • Great handgun manufacturer

Votes: 13 28.3%
    • I don't get that the poster of the poll is just trolling people for fun

Votes: 11 23.9%
    • You know, the 1911 won 2 world wars...

Votes: 12 26.1%
    • Glock is better and I prefer to eat bananas while making direct eye contact with my best male friend

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Pretty simple question, are all Sig Sauer handguns that much better than Glock handguns? I only mention handguns specifically because Glock hasn't come out with anything besides the same gun, in different calibers, since the 80's. And before all you Glocktards say your little slogan, "Perfection", show me a unaltered Glock... First thing you do is replace the trigger, "Perfection, some alterations required" should be your new slogan.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Pretty simple question, are all Sig Sauer handguns that much better than Glock handguns? I only mention handguns specifically because Glock hasn't come out with anything besides the same gun, in different calibers, since the 80's. And before all you Glocktards say your little slogan, "Perfection", show me a unaltered Glock... First thing you do is replace the trigger, "Perfection, some alterations required" should be your new slogan.
    When I carried Glocks, I only replaced the sights with night sights. If it was a model that came with the Ameriglo night sights then I didn't.

I moved on from Glocks for other reasons (ergonomics for me being one of them) but not because I had to replace a bunch of stuff.

I carry Sigs now and actually toss the OEM grip modules right off the bat and replace it with a Wilson Combat. Alot of 365 and 320 owners replace the modules, triggers etc. These guns are built to be able to replace everything beyond the core fire control unit (fcu) and Sig uses that as a selling point. Seems counter to your argument that Sig owners don't replace parts seeking "perfection". Sig polymer offerings are basically adult Lego sets.

Is there a particular reason you seem to be picking a fight? I voted trolling, even though I recognize that seems to be what you are doing.

Last edited:

pewpewINpewpew

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Fishers
    Bored, thought it would be fun and get some people engaged. Everyone seems to be on the same thread saying the same thing, so why not toss out a dumb poll that gets people interacting.

Top Bottom