• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I have one just about like that on my AR but mine is the top of the line one with the lazer and all that stuff. While i know it doesnt compare with the aimpoint or EOtech....it is a very good red dot and everyone who has picked it up loves it and wants to ditch their red dot and get one like mine. I just couldnt see spending the money for one of the high dollar ones right now. I would buy it again no questions asked. Now i also have their flip over magnifier and while i do like the optic its self, the flip over mount leaves something to be desired. But i will probly just pick up a different mount down the road and be good to go. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me via PM or on here and i will be happy to help.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Yeah Id looked at the one with the laser but read it loses zero and I just dont see the need for the laser and the extra $30 bucks.

Hows battery life on it? Also I read it may lose zero when you switch between reticles?

Eventually Ill buy an Aimpoint PRO or EOtech XPS2-2 but Im just looking for something till then.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I haven't had a problem with it loosing zero. When i was ordering mine i decided to go with the lazer for the simple fact that $30 for a separate lazer isn't bad. I haven't had to replace my batteries yet but i have only had it for about 2 months or so.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I've had a couple, and they were junk. I would suggest looking at Primary Arms, Vortex, Lucid, and a couple others if you can't swing the price of an Eotech / Aimpoint.

Top Bottom