• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Lol...not a job I'm looking for. I would be happy reading posts with good info and reading about currant events. People continually beating each other off about bull**** posts turn my stomach.

Then all you have to do is turn the page!! I meen really!! the bull crap post you speak of are your's!! Go some place else if being here is soooo distasteful to you!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just so you know it was not a positive commit it's called sarcasm!! I am done wasting time with you!! have a good post life on whatever forum you troll to next!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Prime example just posted
    hotfarmboy1
    Hey guys I'm back!! My girlfriend is gone for the weekend and I've got some free time for once! Looks like I've missed alot :(

How about some reps to help me catch up to all you silver stars!

Pathetic and meaningless!

Well sorry if I've been extremely busy lately working my 3rd shift job, while trying to help on the farm, and keep my house clean, while somehow managing to have time to spend with my g/f. I just haven't been able to get on lately to post anything of real meaning. Which I have posted plenty in the past when I"ve got something good to say, and used to only post good meaningful stuff. But now I postwhore just a bit for fun when I can too. You can't blame a guy for having fun can you? Sure this site is for info and learning, but its also for being a community and having fun with other like minded people. If you have a prob with that maybe its not the site for you. We'd like you to stay, but if you do I think it'd be a good idea to take a :chillpill: and relax a bit and enjoy yourself now that you're over the 50 post hump. No need to start trying to trash on people you don't even know.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    But now I postwhore just a bit for fun when I can too. You can't blame a guy for having fun can you? Sure this site is for info and learning, but its also for being a community and having fun with other like minded people.
    No%20Fun.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I can understand your premature IBTLalation.

Some threads are more important than the sum of it's posters. :D

I guess I assumed (oh no and assumption by mistake) that after all the crap that was stirred and slung the thread would be closed.

Alas kind Sir, I now know.

BTW, I have a lot of premature stuff in my life :D

Top Bottom