• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Fun Match at Silver Creek today even though it was EXTREMELY HOT!!! Thanks Dave ,Dan and crew. I started out GREAT and by the 3 stages the heat was taking it's Toll and I forgot to shoot one target and it was DOWN HILL form there. 6 mikes and an FTE. Come on State Match.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Thanks to everyone that showed up today. Thanks to our RO's-who without their help, we could not have a match. Thanks to the pre-match set up this morning and a big thanks to everyone that helped tear down at the end.

I have tried to post the scores to Practiscore, but they are having server issues.

Redbeard77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jennings
    Thanks to everyone that showed up today. Thanks to our RO's-who without their help, we could not have a match. Thanks to the pre-match set up this morning and a big thanks to everyone that helped tear down at the end.

I have tried to post the scores to Practiscore, but they are having server issues.

I'd be ok if it never made it up lol. If it could be screwed up today I did it lol.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    For what it is worth, a couple weird things with the scorer for squad 2.

For every stage except one (stage 4 I think) you could select the next stage and then select squad 2 and all was good. For the one stage you had to select "all shooters" instead of squad 2. All seemed aok just something strange.

On our last stage, the battery said it still had about a 50% charge and the screen brightness selection was at maximum, but the screen got so dim that it was really tough to see. Tried a reboot as an option of last resort ( :nailbite: ) and that did not seem to have any effect.

Not griping, just figured I'd mention it in case the i.t. department (:grabass:) needs to know about that stuff, or maybe it was our user error (:facepalm:) and a helpful hint would be in order.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    For what it is worth, a couple weird things with the scorer for squad 2.

For every stage except one (stage 4 I think) you could select the next stage and then select squad 2 and all was good. For the one stage you had to select "all shooters" instead of squad 2. All seemed aok just something strange.

On our last stage, the battery said it still had about a 50% charge and the screen brightness selection was at maximum, but the screen got so dim that it was really tough to see. Tried a reboot as an option of last resort ( :nailbite: ) and that did not seem to have any effect.

Not griping, just figured I'd mention it in case the i.t. department (:grabass:) needs to know about that stuff, or maybe it was our user error (:facepalm:) and a helpful hint would be in order.

After I turned them off and back on they were fine.

I will say this, 2 of the Kindles that had a dim screen, when they were turned over to us, they were very, very hot. As if they had been in the sun.

I'm going to contact Amazon about it and see if anyone else has reported that problem.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Thanks Dave, Rich, Dan, Tony and SCCC crew for the great match despite the incredibly hot weather!!

The cold water on the stages was awesome!!

[video=youtube;wRkpyKl8fsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRkpyKl8fsg[/video]

Last edited:

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    After I turned them off and back on they were fine.

I will say this, 2 of the Kindles that had a dim screen, when they were turned over to us, they were very, very hot. As if they had been in the sun.

I'm going to contact Amazon about it and see if anyone else has reported that problem.

Ours was dim from the beginning of the match....(I am sure the heat didn't help either!)

Top Bottom