• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Hopefully there room for a newer shooter!
    New shooters are absolutely welcome. New shooter meeting on the range, main shelter, 10am. Paul Francis has generously contributed his time and valuable experience helping new shooters. Paul conducts new shooters briefings for several clubs. We all are thankful for Paul's involvement.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    In case there are concerns, we are shooting tomorrow morning. Stages are set, we'll start setting targets at 8am tomorrow morning. Bays 1, 3, 4, 13, 14 &16 are being used. For those of you familiar with SCCC bays 1-4 are on the left side of the range top end. Bays 13-17 are on the right. We are using 3 bays on each side. Stages 1, 2 & 3 are located on the left side top end. These bays have the closest walking access to bays 13-16. There is parking and safe areas at both sides of the range. Target placement help is appreciated. Again, we will set targets at 8 am. Due to the rain chances, we will be shooting a no match. No steel, no hard cover(except classifier, 2 targets) and no no shoot targets. Pasting should be fairly easy if targets are bagged. Stages should flow quickly as all rounds are on paper. All stages round count is 32 except classifier which is 20. My math says match round count is 180. See you in the morn.
    One last note, Rich St Clair and I get to work tonight. Yippee.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    It will be my 1st time at your range. I plan on getting early to help setup if needed. When i get there is the parking area noticeable?

Top Bottom