• ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Full review here:

SimpliSafe: DIY Home Security | Modern Rifleman

All things considered, the SimpliSafe home security system is an excellent alternative to the contract model offered by big home security companies. Though the system lacks the home automation features offered by providers like ADT, SimpliSafe seems to work just as well as the big players as far as basic home monitoring is concerned. From the time we opened the kit to registering the system using SimpliSafe’s online portal, it took no more than an hour to be up and running. Monthly fees for monitoring start at $14.99 for the basic service and go up to $24.99 for additional features, such as smart phone and online controls.

dsc_0214.jpg

Last edited:

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    In the safe? If you are alluding to the fact this is in the firearms discussion, by all means suggest a better place. From my perspective, my firearms are a large reason why I am interested in home security solutions and I suspect several others here feel the same way.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    It would go in the break room since it is general topic other than firearms. You could also get away with putting it into the SHTF forum possibly.

Top Bottom