Six flags is having muslim family day.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I sent Chicago a very polite letter stating that I would use every ounce of energy I have making sure that American Patriots know about what they are doing. I urge everyone that visits this park or used to at least do the same.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    It doesn't surprise me.... Six Flags has a felt a need to be progressive.

Can you imagine a "Japanese adventure day" after Pearl Harbor on December 8th?

Would not have happened! Our country is going to s***!

America for sale to the highest bidder!

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It doesn't surprise me.... Six Flags has a felt a need to be progressive.

Can you imagine a "Japanese adventure day" after Pearl Harbor on December 8th?

Would not have happened! Our country is going to s***!

America for sale to the highest bidder!

You said it brother, America going to crap.. When you get real frustrated and cant stand all the sickening things that happen just remember there are some level headed people out here such as me and alot of others on this site who agree with your way of thinking..

And while i am on my box, its not going to crap, its getting soft.... I dont know who to blame honestly.. i have done time in the service.. Army is still hard.. I blame soft rich kids.. they grow up wanting more and more and if a muslim family day will make them a few bucks, then screw pride... I would die for Americans like you, as far as the ones such as the six flags people and what not, when SHTF they are on their own!

HOOAH:patriot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So if it was like August 12th would anyone have any issues with it? I agree the date is a little well suspect at best, but outside of that I see no real issue.

Sorry but I don't care when it happens. It's still horrendous and wrong.

As far as I'm concerned, this is not something they can ever recover from in my eyes. They will never get another cent from me after this no matter what they do.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i encourage women to show up that day in bikinis. also it would be cool to rub pork chops all over the water fountains and rails to the gates.

water balloons with pork chops inside. also maybe a SUPER PORKER 2000 water cannon????

just a suggestion to make them feel welcome :)

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Yes, it matters when, who and why. If America is a melting pot for immigrants, then why have a day special for anybody? IMO once you become American your the same as me. They gonna have an old white redneck hilljack day? What would the world think if I got up tommarow and started ranting about fair and equal treatment for the OWRH's of America. I dont want a special day at some dumb theme park, I want to be able to walk the streets, sit on the porch, drive down the road, with out fear of getting assaulted by the ones that are screaming about racial profiling.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    highest bidder? from what I"ve seen, its more like the lowest bidder, like ****ty contracting.

You might want to think about using a little logic. It makes it easier to keep from contradicting yourself. When you gave me that negative rep, you compared my view to painting all Irishmen with the same brush as the IRA. This proves you are not using logic. All Irishmen are not members of the IRA. However, all muslims base their beliefs on the same koran that tells them to kill us.

I might add that the brush you appear to be using in your last comment is pretty broad, don't ya think?:noway:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    From what I hear, one of the attractions will be a try on a suicide belt and learn first hand the feeling of blowing yourself apart for Allah!

Also the Stone a Young Female venue.

A Cut the Head off an Infidel merry-go-round.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I just withdrew from two planned trips to six flags. I dont plan on ever attending again.
    well except maybe 9/12....wearing this shirt

325294473v3_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    i encourage women to show up that day in bikinis. also it would be cool to rub pork chops all over the water fountains and rails to the gates.

water balloons with pork chops inside. also maybe a SUPER PORKER 2000 water cannon????

just a suggestion to make them feel welcome :)

Funny thing, when I was heading to BW's for a few beers I though of maybe organizing something like this where some of us INGO members could attend that day. I dont really want to go to Chicago and help a business there and that supports al la la any money.

I just withdrew from two planned trips to six flags. I dont plan on ever attending again.
    well except maybe 9/12....wearing this shirt

325294473v3_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

When I sent them my email, I told them many patriots would no longer due business with them. I now feel Ive completed a good deed for the day. Thank you!

Top Bottom