• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There are extremes on both ends of the political spectrum. What is tragic is the rest of us aren't working together.

Just had that discussion at work. The only ones we see are the extremes, most of the country are closer to the center than people realize. I don’t judge parties by their extremists, I measure them on the size of their extremists. The Bernie bro’s have made up a huge portion of extremists the past few years, but they don’t like the democrat platform much, only certain politicians (AOC, Omar) so they’re pretty much irrelevant, imo.

I wish the middle would come together and run the left/right extremists into the hills so we could get back to normal political processes, but as long as the media keeps the flame burning it’ll never happen.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Guys. It's a single incident by a bunch of idiots. No one thinks they are card-carrying republicans and Trump shouldn't have to "disavow" them. They are idiots.

No need to do "whatabouts".
    Actually, whitmer and leftist pundits ARE blaming Trump by name along "right wing militia" (without evidence that they were anything besides anarchists)...meaning gun owners who don't believe leftist dogma.

"whatabouts" are venting about leftist hypocrisy.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Actually, whitmer and leftist pundits ARE blaming Trump by name along "right wing militia" (without evidence that they were anything besides anarchists)...meaning gun owners who don't believe leftist dogma.

"whatabouts" are venting about leftist hypocrisy.

Then stop listening to them. Michigan hasn't had good luck with governors since Romney. :)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Betsy Ross flag with Liberty or Death. It identifies binary decision makers. :>)

tenor.gif

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And how the lady trying to send ricin poison thru the mail and tried to drive to the whitehouse armed was just dismissed by the media. But, some people are ok making excuses and voting for corruption.

How were either situation dismissed?

I clear remember story after story on NPR about the softball game.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Just had that discussion at work. The only ones we see are the extremes, most of the country are closer to the center than people realize. I don’t judge parties by their extremists, I measure them on the size of their extremists. The Bernie bro’s have made up a huge portion of extremists the past few years, but they don’t like the democrat platform much, only certain politicians (AOC, Omar) so they’re pretty much irrelevant, imo.

I wish the middle would come together and run the left/right extremists into the hills so we could get back to normal political processes, but as long as the media keeps the flame burning it’ll never happen.
    I disagree that they're irrevalent. IMO the left wing extremists' representatives in the dem. party have taken enough power there to control agendas. I understand that sanders co-authored the dem. party platform; AOCs new-green-scam is part of it; antifa/bernie-bros, marxist BLM, islamist enemies like omar, are all calling for burning the country down, and harris (a left wing radical herself) said in june that "the 'protests' won't end after the election--and shouldn't". Dem. establishment types like biden and pelosi are dancing to the radical's tune in order to hold power. Where's the dem. "middle"? After the 1st DNC debate in 2015, Jim Webb said "there's no place for me in the party" and otherwise, patriotic UAW/AFL-CIO workers are manipulated with "vote your job" and orange-man bad, raCiASt, propaganda.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    How were either situation dismissed?

I clear remember story after story on NPR about the softball game.

I also read a story about the ricin poison, but they didn’t attempt to tie that to any politician and it was swiftly swept under the rug and reporting stopped after a day. I had to watch Kyle Rittenhouse get called a white supremacist for a month, and demands for trump to denounce his actions.

Can we just agree crazy doesn’t know a political party, so every time crazy **** happens we don’t try to tie it to a political party?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I disagree that they're irrevalent. IMO the left wing extremists' representatives in the dem. party have taken enough power there to control agendas. I understand that sanders co-authored the dem. party platform; AOCs new-green-scam is part of it; antifa/bernie-bros, marxist BLM, islamist enemies like omar, are all calling for burning the country down, and harris (a left wing radical herself) said in june that "the 'protests' won't end after the election--and shouldn't". Dem. establishment types like biden and pelosi are dancing to the radical's tune in order to hold power. Where's the dem. "middle"? After the 1st DNC debate in 2015, Jim Webb said "there's no place for me in the party" and otherwise, patriotic UAW/AFL-CIO workers are manipulated with "vote your job" and orange-man bad, raCiASt, propaganda.
    I don’t wanna put any labels on anyone that might disagree with the label, but I believe alpo is a good example of the dem middle. He’s said numerous times they need to lock up rioters, doesn’t fully support the BLM movement, supports the police, etc. I think there’s a lot more of those dems than we see, but the extremist make the headlines. Just because a dem supports a party doesn’t mean they support everything tied to their party. That’s a slippery slope to take. I support trump 100000000%, so does the KKK, and I wish the KKK would go to hell.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I don’t wanna put any labels on anyone that might disagree with the label, but I believe alpo is a good example of the dem middle. He’s said numerous times they need to lock up rioters, doesn’t fully support the BLM movement, supports the police, etc. I think there’s a lot more of those dems than we see, but the extremist make the headlines. Just because a dem supports a party doesn’t mean they support everything tied to their party. That’s a slippery slope to take. I support trump 100000000%, so does the KKK, and I wish the KKK would go to hell.
    My point is that the left wing are NOT irrevalent since sanders and the expanding "squad" have enough influence to control agendas

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    My point is that the left wing are NOT irrevalent since sanders and the expanding "squad" have enough influence to control agendas
    And with that I agree 100%

Although, imo anyways, it’s only in certain areas. This is why Biden refuses to make a statement on packing the courts and green new deal, because he knows middle America and most dems are more in the center, so if he announces support to pack the courts and the green new deal he risks losing those middle dems... but if he says he doesn’t he loses those extremists votes in NY and California.

Utah dems are a lot different than California dems. The democrats know this, and that’s why they tread topics lightly, to avoid alienating one or the other. This is why trump and pence have pressed so hard on the issues of green new deal, fracking, and SCOTUS... they’re attempting to force them into alienating their own voters. Genius really.

I believe the extremists will eventually become more common as the younger generation comes up and begins voting, and there won’t be a distinction between Utah dems and California dems, but I think this election cycle they have to be weary of what they do and say to not turn voters against them. Hence the careful wording of “Antifa is just an idea”.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

What makes Kamala Harris a “radical?” Or better yet, can you explain exactly what that is, because it seems like a catch all for anyone who isn’t supporting Trump or is a Democrat.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Not to dismiss it, because that was a serious tragic situation. The difference, is that it was a lone gunman with his own set of beliefs from which he acted. Comparatively, 13 guys organizing a conspiracy, and attempting to bring in other groups, can be a tad bit more dangerous if their plans come to fruitation.

no one on the left or in the media blamed sanders for it. did anyone blame trump or his supporters for this?

this is my point

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Gosh, I wonder what the Wolverines of the 90's would have to say about this comic book.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Interesting take from a Michigan sheriff on the kidnapping plot. "Maybe it was a citizen's arrest."

:):

[video=youtube;q0UlCJh5ma8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0UlCJh5ma8[/video]

Top Bottom