• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I think it's funny that people say his private sexual life doesn't matter when it obviously does.

Since his sexual behavior has come into question he's dropped in the polls. A man that cannot be trusted by his partner in the most solid, committed relationship a person is involved in during their life - a marriage - is someone that people DO get concerned about.

It says something about them, or you're right - it wouldn't matter.

Your character and behavior matter. It reflects what's on the inside that nobody can see easily.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Whaa..... I have no proof space aliens haven't landed here either. Proof it isn't true??????????? WTF Isn't up to Cain to prove it isnt true, it's up to her to prove she's not making this all up.
    And evidence to back it up or disprove it will likely be forthcoming, but for the moment, Cain is doing his best to make himself look guilty. Were you of the same mind when Clinton's little trysts came to light? Bet you weren't.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    And evidence to back it up or disprove it will likely be forthcoming, but for the moment, Cain is doing his best to make himself look guilty. Were you of the same mind when Clinton's little trysts came to light? Bet you weren't.

Well, when Clinton did it I clearly remember the liberals like Bill Press saying "it's just about sex". It became the liberal mantra to excuse Clinton. We'll see how it goes now.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    We should take it easy on Cain. I'm pretty sure Newt Gingrich still holds the record for least family values and least personal integrity.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Well, when Clinton did it I clearly remember the liberals like Bill Press saying "it's just about sex". It became the liberal mantra to excuse Clinton. We'll see how it goes now.
    This isn't about Clinton, nor is it about sex. Once again, Herman hasn't handled the situation well. We're seeing a pattern that makes him look less and less like presidential material. (Also someone I wouldn't want my daughter to associate with either.)

As far a liberal press goes, this story broke on a "fair and balanced" affiliate.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Cain ‘Reassessing’ Candidacy

I hope Herman decides to stay in the race.

BREAKING: Cain ‘Reassessing’ Candidacy

“Obviously, you’re all aware of this recent firestorm that hit the news yesterday,” Cain began, his voice somber. “First thing I want to do is say to you what I have said publicly: I deny those charges, unequivocally. Secondly, I have known this lady for a number of years. And thirdly, I have been attempting to help her financially because she was out of work and destitute, desperate. So, thinking that she was a friend — and I have helped many friends — I now know that she wasn’t the friend that I thought she was. But it was a just a friendship relationship.”

“That being said, obviously, this is cause for reassessment,” he continued. “As you know, during the summer we had to make some reassessments based upon our financial situation. We were able to hang in there; we reassessed the situation and kept on going. We also did a reassessment after the Iowa straw poll and we made another reassessment after the Florida straw poll. When the previous two accusations, false accusations, came about, we made another assessment. The way we handled those was, we continued on with our schedule. We made an assessment about what was going to happen to our support. But our supporters, and even some folks that we didn’t have as supporters, they stood with us, and they showed it not only in terms of their verbal support, they showed it in terms of their dollars.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I hope Herman decides to stay in the race.

BREAKING: Cain ‘Reassessing’ Candidacy
    If he drops out then there is one less candidate for your war of attrition to get Ron Paul the nomination.

The only question remaining would be where Cain's supporters would cast their lot if he does drop out. One could only hope that they will get behind RP and not Gingrich or Romney. If they do swing Paul's way then that could make him a serious contender.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Cain is through, way too many accusations, they can't be all false, if Cain denies this last one, theres probably a hundred ways to prove they were together somewhere.
    Oh well I had hope for him based on his outside of politics achievements, but he is looking less trustworthy and presidential to get my vote, not to mention his crappy response to everything anyway.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    At the rate he's going I think he even tried to jump the bones that fell out of his closet.

Theslab1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Lafayette
    Cain's qualifications

Skeletons aside, do you honestly believe Cain has the political know how and knowledge of foreign affairs to lead this country AND be Commander in Chief??

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    He's running for President not Sainthood. If anything, it should qualify him. I mean look at Kennedy and Slick Willy.:dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom