• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    My girl has a couple of Chinese SKS's, and I decided to try to date them for her. There is lots of confusing info on the web. I succeeded in dating a factory /26\ SKS for her, and I believe I have got the second one dated. The second one is a Made in China by CGA, imported by GLNIC LA CA. The s/n has a 91 in front, so I believe that's the year. Some web info says GLNIC was pre NORINCO. It can't be, the other SKS I dated is a 1980 by NORINCO. GLNIC was founded in '86. Confusing. The second SKS has no factory mark, no Chinese symbols, a pinned barrel, stamped trigger, and a spiked bayonet. Anybody care to comment?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My girl has a couple of Chinese SKS's, and I decided to try to date them for her. There is lots of confusing info on the web. I succeeded in dating a factory /26\ SKS for her, and I believe I have got the second one dated. The second one is a Made in China by CGA, imported by GLNIC LA CA. The s/n has a 91 in front, so I believe that's the year. Some web info says GLNIC was pre NORINCO. It can't be, the other SKS I dated is a 1980 by NORINCO. GLNIC was founded in '86. Confusing. The second SKS has no factory mark, no Chinese symbols, a pinned barrel, stamped trigger, and a spiked bayonet. Anybody care to comment?

Dating the older Chinese can be challenging but this site will help -

Blooming Boomers! Meet Mature Asian Singles, Mature Asian Dating

And here are some tips for the future -

Tips for Dating an Older Chinese Woman | Chnlove Reviews

Top Bottom