• newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    :welcome:

I bought my first sks at the 1500 for 325 the other day,

It's a norinco with a ATI folding stock that was retrofitted to be a fixed stock

Show me urs I'll show u mine lol

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have a few pictures that I took before the boating accident. It's a Chinese Paratrooper with a Timbersmith stock:

21ozo85.jpg

iq9fe1.jpg

28hzlmd.jpg

148dun7.jpg

24317yc.jpg

ndwytk.jpg

Unfortunately, this happened shortly afterwards with all of my firearms on board:

2mp04jk.jpg

30da4i0.jpg

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    I'll post mine as soon as I can.... But damn I think ima get a timber smith stock once I get some extra $$ I'm used to seein the stock with out the weapon but seein the stock on a actuall sks looks great

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'll post mine as soon as I can.... But damn I think ima get a timber smith stock once I get some extra $$ I'm used to seein the stock with out the weapon but seein the stock on a actuall sks looks great

Yes please coordinates :)
    Middle of the Pacific :D

That stock is even nicer to see in person. It was a great fit too. Just dropped right in.

If you are planning on getting one, check out eBay. That's where I picked this one up. Saved about $40 bucks over buying from an online retail store.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I sold mine this past weekend. Great guns with great capability. I had a very nice Yugo 59/66. Trying to consolidate caliburs and whatnot and if anything happened I would go for my AR. Love the way that SKS put rounds on steel though. Nothing hits like that 7.62.

nineball481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    PICT0545.JPG

PICT0552.JPG

PICT0559.JPG

PICT0552.JPG

PICT0556.JPG

Norinco SKS
    ATI folding stock
    Tapco 20rd mag
    Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40 scope
    UTG tri rail cover (no issues... yet)
    UTG shell deflector

Wasn't able to remove wood hand cover easily. I'm looking for a replacement that I don't care about destroying. I want to keep the current one intact so that I can have a complete original gun, if I choose.
    Also, I know many people like keeping these rifles stock. I however said screw it. I like it this way and I'm the only one I have to please. :)

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Norinco SKS
    ATI folding stock
    Tapco 20rd mag
    Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40 scope
    UTG tri rail cover (no issues... yet)
    UTG shell deflector

Wasn't able to remove wood hand cover easily. I'm looking for a replacement that I don't care about destroying. I want to keep the current one intact so that I can have a complete original gun, if I choose.
    Also, I know many people like keeping these rifles stock. I however said screw it. I like it this way and I'm the only one I have to please. :)
    Tapco makes complete gas tube replacements with the black polymer hand guard already installed. They even have a rail on top for optics if you so choose. You can find them on eBay as well.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I've had my Yugo for quite a few years. It is a 59/66A1 made by Zastavia in 1968. I shot Appleseed with it last summer. That prompted me to get a stock extension and a cheek rest. It is still one of my favorite rifles.

YugoSKSCereland2009.jpg

I gave $139 for it in 2003. It was only like my second Mil Surp purchase. I sure wish I had bought a dozen of them that day!
    SKSreceipt.jpg

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    I've had my Yugo for quite a few years. It is a 59/66A1 made by Zastavia in 1968. I shot Appleseed with it last summer. That prompted me to get a stock extension and a cheek rest. It is still one of my favorite rifles.

I gave $139 for it in 2003. It was only like my second Mil Surp purchase. I sure wish I had bought a dozen of them that day!

my sks is my second also

wish mine was just 139 :(

Top Bottom