• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Wow...There is a article on front page of MSN about spouses who sleep in different rooms. I didnt realize how common this is. 1 in 4 couples.
    I remember my mom would every once in awhile. I wonder how if she blamed herself after my dad died in his sleep.:dunno:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My mom and step dad have done this since 1987...

She's a rather light sleeper and his snoring makes him sound like a chainsaw.

Works for them!

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    I just didnt realize it was that common. Of course then again I am not sure what happens behind closed doors. :D
    Sleeping in another room is not what comes to mind when the hubby starts snoring!:bash:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I wouldn't have imagined 1 in 4, but my parents slept in separate rooms.

I wouldn't mind doing that. I could watch TV and surf on INGO while I lay in bed, as long as I desired... just as long as we could get in some "play time" prior to going to our separate rooms.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I wouldn't have imagined 1 in 4, but my parents slept in separate rooms.

I wouldn't mind doing that. I could watch TV and surf on INGO while I lay in bed, as long as I desired... just as long as we could get in some "play time" prior to going to our separate rooms.

:+1:

and there you have it!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i never seem to be able to sleep very long, so me and my wife hardly sleep in the bed together very long. I dont feel the need to punish my wife for my insomnia by tossing and turning in bed and waking her up. i dont see a problem with people sleeping in seperate beds. when your sleeping its not like your bonding, lol. if i go to bed with my wife, she knows its not to sleep :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I can't fall asleep until around 3:00 a.m. So, the next morning, I get the stinky eye because I wasn't in bed. So, to avoid this, I come up and lay/lie (grammar help please) there until she goes to sleep and then proceed downstairs.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I like sharing a bed with the wife. She likes to stay up later, and I can fall asleep in the middle of a firefight, so we're pretty compatible.

It's nice to not fall asleep and wake up alone. I did that long enough to know it's not preferable to me.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    I like sharing a bed with the wife. She likes to stay up later, and I can fall asleep in the middle of a firefight, so we're pretty compatible.

It's nice to not fall asleep and wake up alone. I did that long enough to know it's not preferable to me.

Thats how we roll....Im a night owl and let him get good and asleep then I......:D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

I do it every night. I'm a night person for one and I can't fall asleep unless the t.v. is on so I have the laptop in the bedroom and watch everything I dvr'ed from the night before.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I usually end up in another room because my pregnant wife gets hot flashes and not to mention she keeps the temperature way too low for me. She will be fine then wake up and kick me out of bed haha.

Top Bottom