• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yes, he violated many rules of safety and home security. As Yoda says: Lucky for you was the outcome, hmmmmmmm?

Also, thanks Pharma-folks for another drug induced incident of social mayhem!

I can see the new warning on the bottle now: "Caution, may cause sleepwalking where you don a turban and a toga and invade your neighbors home, may cause stupid pictures to appear on social media and gun shot wounds which may cause serious side effects and death."

So, will Mr Wander keep taking the drug because his doctor told him it was okay? Those serious reactions only happen 'rarely'. Or for this guy 100% of the time...

Next time Mr New Neighbor...lock the bloody doors! Sheesh.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Man that dude is so lucky he wasn't shot! A lot of people I don't think would have waited that long with the guy in the house after everything else!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Weird, but Ambien has that warning on the bottle. Good thing that the owner used a lot of restraint or things could have really gone down hill fast.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My Wife was taking Ambien before were learned about the dangers. She would actually get out of bed, do strange things tike turn on the water for the tub and then go lay down on the living room floor back to sleep. She would call people in the middle of the night and ask them about things that made no sense. She would awake 5 or 6 hours latter with no memory. That is a bad drug.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My Wife was taking Ambien before were learned about the dangers. She would actually get out of bed, do strange things tike turn on the water for the tub and then go lay down on the living room floor back to sleep. She would call people in the middle of the night and ask them about things that made no sense. She would awake 5 or 6 hours latter with no memory. That is a bad drug.
    Not everyone has the side effects. For most people it just helps them get to sleep, but there is a risk of dependence.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I bought my house from my dad in 1999, complete with alarm system. My dad had the alarm system installed because he caught some guy climbing through the kitchen window one night while my mom was zonked out on the couch in the next room. My dad heard the noise in the kitchen and thought it was my mom, both he and the intruder were surprised when my dad walked into the kitchen and yelled at him at which point the intruder ran away.

Dad called the cops, and they found the guy passed out in our neighbor's back yard. He was drunk as a skunk, and claimed that he thought he was at his house. Turns out he lived right down the street. My dad believed the drunk's story and never pressed charges, never had any further trouble from the guy. Dad took the incident to heart just the same and installed the alarm system, which I maintain to this day.

Top Bottom