• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Check the handy INGO Search feature up at the top of the page. go to search, search titles only and type in slide fire. There are 11 threads of info and 5 or 6 threads of guys wanting to sell them.

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yes, I have one. They are awesome. A little pricey, but they are very fun to shoot. Just make sure to bring plenty of ammo if you buy one because it goes fast. Its probably the closest thing to a full auto that most of us can buy.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Juast a note of caution if you shoot these at your local range. Although this is not considered "full auto", RO's don't always see the difference. FCVCC let us know that "Hey, you can't shoot full autos here" We explained that it was a slide fire and they reluctantly let us continue however I could see other ranges having a problem with you shooting them there.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    My friends and I love my SSAR-15, working on putting it on a 9mm upper to save cash

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pexaVyHSMv4[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo13XiLJfOk[/ame]

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Does this work well with AR shooting 22LR?

Someone at the last 1500 was selling them and had a video of them shooting their M&P 15-22. After much questioning by some of the folks around the table, it was discussed that he had put a $200 trigger package into the rifle as well as the bump stock. I think he said he had put some sort of 2 stage trigger system in there, but I didn't get all of the details and I certainly cannot vouch for if it worked for real that way or not.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Someone at the last 1500 was selling them and had a video of them shooting their M&P 15-22. After much questioning by some of the folks around the table, it was discussed that he had put a $200 trigger package into the rifle as well as the bump stock. I think he said he had put some sort of 2 stage trigger system in there, but I didn't get all of the details and I certainly cannot vouch for if it worked for real that way or not.

ive seen a few videos of them working on 22s. if it would work with subsonics id be all over it.

brent george

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    decatur county
    i agree about it being alot of money for a piece of plastic, but when i seen the video of it, i was sold..... i have not got to try it out yet, but am excited to do so....

Top Bottom