• ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Match is June 2. Rifle and Pistol.

Looks like RePete is the Match Director for June.

Here is the announcement:

Smallbore Match
    Saturday June 2nd, 2012

SET UP: 07:00

SHOOTING: 09:00 - 12:00 Noon (CST)

COST: $5 per shooter

EQUIPMENT: .

Bring 200 rounds of ammo. (.22Short or .22LR only; no .22Mag or .17HMR) Eye & ear protection required. 10-round magazine minimum.
    RePete Briggs will be the Match Director in June, 2012.

Contact Jeff at loewej65@gmail.com or 219/973-1684 with questions.

The NPCCC runs a cold range during matches.
    Please, no uncased or unholstered guns on the property excepting the safe area with no ammunition present, or on the firing line at the command of the range officer.

If you are altogether new to match shooting, please let us know when you arrive. New competitors are welcome at North Porter CCC and we want to make sure you have plenty of assistance to get started in shooting competition. These are fun and safe matches, and there will always be lots of support for those learning how to compete.
    It's not hard to start, and you'll be a far more accomplished and confident shooter and gun handler once you've been through a couple of matches.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Most times you can get away with three 10 round mags.. Rarely are there mag changes on the clock however, there are times where the stage is shot in three strings.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    This match will be rifle & handgun. 4 of the 5 stages are all steel. Mostly speed shooting but some stages will require some pin point accuracy. Now where your rifle & handgun shoot at 100 yards! Also three mags should be sufficient, a couple stages we will shoot 5 times & throw out your worst run. But we can have people load your other mags while you are shooting. I'll try to post the stages on here.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    30uuxb5.jpg

52m1c3.jpg

6hum41.jpg

20uakhw.jpg

16gyans.jpg

Stage 5 is 100 yards

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    RePete - Those are some nice stages. I like the use of par time. Pistol is from the low ready or holster if the shooter has one? All of this for $5.00?

I really need to get a 10/22. Should have bought the new "breakdown" 10/22 that Blythes had on sale recently. I might even get some inexpensive Red Dot optics too.

It would make for a long day shooting rimfire then USPSA Setup.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Thanks Joe! Yea, low ready or if you want to shoot from a holster it's cool with me. I think the par times are more than generous, just want things to move along quickly with 5 stages so we can hand over the range for USPSA setup. I got a rifle for ya. You can shoot my M&P 15-22 Saturday if you want. Joe B. would prob let you shoot his AR based 10/22 too. 22's are just so dang fun!

Top Bottom